• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 2 NFL Thread: Beers Are a Wonderful Thing

Given the effectiveness of 4th down offenses (you know Seattle is going to go ahead and win), I wanna see the team that just plays all game like they've got 4 downs unless its 4th and 10 or longer and always plays no huddle.

Given the effectiveness of 4th down offenses (you know Seattle is going to go ahead and win), I wanna see the team that just plays all game like they've got 4 downs unless its 4th and 10 or longer and always plays no huddle.

oooppsssss

Stefon Diggs is that dude. Packers look oddly boring.

Bradford throwing dimes and A-Aron missing guys. Crazy game.

Obviously the AFC ultimately won the Super Bowl, but last year it felt like the upper crust of the NFC was significantly better than the AFC.

Getting the opposite sense early this season. PIT and NE look like the two best teams right now IMO -- especially given that neither are operating at full capacity at the moment -- and DEN and HOU both looking pretty strong in the next rung.

NFC easily could only have two unbeatens left by tomorrow night

Diggs still available in 14% of ESPN leagues right now lol, go claim that mofo

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The Vikings secondary didn't look good, but they just neutered Aaron Rodgers, I don't know what to think about that.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

CB in the NFL may possibly be the most difficult position in all of sports.

Last edited:
Adrian Peterson out with a knee sprain. Maybe the Vikings can trade another 1st round draft pick to replace him.

Sam Bradford did exactly what he was acquired to do. Beat the Packers to open the new stadium. Impressive. Curious to see if he keeps it up.

Don't think they gave up a 1st and a 4th to finally beat the Packers in the home opener of a new stadium. Bradford had a solid second half last season. If he stays healthy, he could take this team deep into the playoffs.

Eventually, it might be Bridgewater who is looking for a new place to land.

NFC not a great start. Who is the best team there so far? Packers losing tough game in Minnesota home stadium opener isn't the end of the world but they haven't looked great. AP hopefully out against the Panthers this week.

Back