• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 2 NFL Thread: Beers Are a Wonderful Thing

CLEAR_BLUE_TRASH_BAG.png

I can't believe the Browns thought RG3 was a better option than Wentz (unless they're really high on a QB in next year's class).

I can't believe the Browns thought RG3 was a better option than Wentz (unless they're really high on a QB in next year's class).

Also depends on who they got with the picks they got in the trade. Wentz has been off and on, his receivers let him down-hopefully, it won't get to him.

My 8th grade history teacher totally pitched that Designated Survivor show in class 20 years ago, except he made the president a 16 year old chinese kid who was secretary of energy for some reason.

Horrible no call! The Bears DB never turned around and grabbed the Eagles receiver.

That's the second bomb an Eagle receiver dropped this game.

Unbelievable. Maybe it would be a TD if Wentz hadn't underthrown it, but that has to be caught.

Carson Wentz needs to learn to slide if he's going to survive in this league.

Cutler sucks and is on way to the locker room.

With a gimpy kicker, the Iggles should have gone for two. If they make it, they are up three scores.

And then Peterson goes for it on 4th and goal from the 2 and falls short only to be bailed out by an offside call.

This game is definitely lessening the blow from last nights game being a packer fan. Da bears are pitiful

Panthers rule the nfc till further notice!!!

Back