• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 2 NFL Thread: Beers Are a Wonderful Thing

I'd be interested in Gruden getting games that don't always fucking suck to see if he'd still do nothing but love all over the winning quarterback for the last 30 minutes of every game

Parabola microphones doing a good job picking up all the cursing tonight.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in Gruden getting games that don't always fucking suck to see if he'd still do nothing but love all over the winning quarterback for the last 30 minutes of every game

Or the shittiest QB matchup possible - maybe Cleveland vs. Jacksonville? - to see Gruden's head explode.

Or the shittiest QB matchup possible - maybe Cleveland vs. Jacksonville? - to see Gruden's head explode.

ESPN already had that - LA vs SF, but we had to listen to Steve Young mumble his way through it. And Berman make all his inane and irrelevant references.

Bortles had his worst game as a professional on Sunday. However 2 of his 3 interceptions this year are on tipped balls to Marquise Lee.

As a member of the blake Bortles Wikipedia club I've done a complete 180 on him and all in

As a member of the blake Bortles Wikipedia club I've done a complete 180 on him and all in

Can't wait to discuss foliage!

Great podcast guest, great garbage time fantasy qb, great bro, great at attracting absurdly attractive women

I think if they keep losing he'll probably have to stop being on the show just cause it'll look bad. Of course Jacksonville is the NFL black hole so maybe nobody would even care.

Hawk really slacking this year. Bring back Biff.

You guys hear Simms call Chung "an excellent cover safety" earlier? A play or two after saying that Chung has the toughest job on the defense.

Is Simms a bottom 3 NFL color commentator? Can't think of many people I wouldn't rather have.

I need a winner for Sunday. My partner in the pool doesn't like Miami and I think Seattle may lose. No points just win.

Back