• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 2 NFL Thread: Beers Are a Wonderful Thing

I don't know enough about the Fox pairings to comment, but the only other crap CBS guy that jumps out is Fouts. Dierdorf was probably the worst before he called it quits. I dunno.

I don't mind Collinsworth or Gruden. I liked Trent Green last week.

Bill is so weird with his timeouts sometimes.

The expectations once Brady returns have to be sky high. This team is really freaking good.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I really like how creative McDaniels has been with the playcalling tonight. Hope some of these looks don't go away when Brady gets back.

Oooo look at us beating the Dolphins and texans were soooo good

Lame!

Bill is so weird with his timeouts sometimes.
Yeah, no idea what that was about. Even if you don't want to risk Brissett throwing an INT, just keep trying to pound it and see what happens. You're getting 6 yards a carry. Why not try to make it 13-0?

Honestly, yeah, probably? That defense would be better than Denver's I think, and god knows the offense would be better

Another pats lucky break, who woulda guessed huh?

you're wrong though

I don't think there's a team in football that would be able to beat a combination of two other random teams. And Houston is better than you're giving them credit for being

Only one way to settle this. PM sent.

Back