• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where are we at?

Sun Bowl is better than the Music City in age, prestige, and payout. Taking out the Orange Bowl outlier, Duke has played in better bowls. And you misspelled Meineke.

Wrong.

Sun Bowl payout is 2,150,000

Music City Bowl payout is 2,750,000

Sun & Music City are in the same selection tier. Besides, even if you were right, El Paso freaking TX vs. Nashville, TN? I think we got the better end of that deal.

Take out the Orange Bowl? Why? What's the explanation for that? Take out the Chi-Fil-A for Duke then...

Last edited:
it is silly to suggest that Wake did not benefit from a down ACC during Grobe's best years

Wrong.

Sun Bowl payout is 2,150,000

Music City Bowl payout is 2,750,000

Sun & Music City are in the same selection tier. Besides, even if you were right, El Paso freaking TX vs. Nashville, TN? I think we got the better end of that deal.

Take out the Orange Bowl? Why? What's the explanation for that? Take out the Chi-Fil-A for Duke then...

Because I said exclude it that's why.

This site has different numbers. and is the first Google result.

http://www.realclearsports.com/charts/projected_bowl_payouts_per_team-198.html

Complain to Google.

Untitled4.jpg

Clemson has fired their coach, only after losing to Wake that season. Hatfield (93), West (98), Bowden (08). We've had other victories, but losing to us is the last straw.

everyone is convinced that on paper we have no chance to win and they are of course correct.

However the game is not played on paper so if we win the turnover margin by more than 2 we can keep it a one touchdown game.

I assume everyone figures we finish with maybe 130 yards passing and 70 yards rushing or is that optimistic?

indiana maybe a bit down from last year with maybe 150 rushing and 200 passing and we win the turnover battle by 2.

any way we force them into a bunch of field goals, add a defensive touchdown and win 17-16?

If we can continue to stop the run and keep 50% of runs to 2.5 yards and less, I think this will be a very close game.

Their QB wears 21, which is odd. We'll have more DLine depth than we have all season.

do we open up the playbook this week and try to do the impossible and beat a team that is just better than us ... or do we hold back on that stuff until we get into the conference schedule?

do we open up the playbook this week and try to do the impossible and beat a team that is just better than us ... or do we hold back on that stuff until we get into the conference schedule?

First, we need to find a step ladder for our QB. He's just not Division I level talent. Wish the kid well and maybe he'll pull a win out of his ass. But, he's simply not a high-level QB nor the long-term answer for this football team.

Duke got smoked 4 out of 5 games to end last season and laid 44 points on these assholes. We can win this game.

Back