• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

To be fair the IU quarterback had an NFL arm and made some really tough throws. He just had a two cent head and a donk jersey number.

Yeah, I wasn't too worried about the stat line. The QB had an arm and was a gunslinger. That means lots of yards and lots of ints.

The CB opposite Watson is the biggest concern whether it's Austin or Amari

Before the season started, I wouldve been happy with going 1-2 against Duke, IU, and State. Now lets go win all 3!

Wolford's long drive for the TD run (in the 4th?) where we went for 2 was incredibly gutsy. After he scored on the option keeper, which was an incredible decision, he was seriously gassed. Could barely celebrate. He looked almost bummed we went for 2. On the 2 point conversion, he got hammered btw. He is going to be sore this week and he got hit on this throwing arm or elbow so Kearns better be ready to if nothing else - take some snaps this week in practice.

Before the season started, I wouldve been happy with going 1-2 against Duke, IU, and State. Now lets go win all 3!

I wouldn't have been that heartbroken if we went 0-3 and still made a bowl. Great work by the team

Yeah, we're really playing with house money at this point of the season. Nice being pretty far ahead of schedule.

Yeah, I mean Saturday is almost a nothing to lose, everything to gain situation. Win and we're 5-0, with 2 ACC road victories and coming home to play another winnable conference game. Lose and we're still 4-1, coming home to play a winnable conference game. If this was a year that we could possibly challenge for the division, there would obviously be more pressure to win at State, but as proud of the way our guys are playing as we are, the big 3 are just to much to overcome in the division. We just need to get bowl eligible, get as many wins as possible and keep building.

Yeah, we're really playing with house money at this point of the season. Nice being pretty far ahead of schedule.

I hear you but for me playing with house money starts after you achieve bowl eligibility. Two more wins and we are there.

Speaking mainly for myself and my assessment of the schedule preseason. I didn't have us winning any of the road toss-up games. For sure now that we have this start we'll agonize over every game before getting six wins. (And then we'll agonize about every subsequent winnable game.)

"For sure now that we have this start we'll agonize over every game before getting six wins. (And then we'll agonize about every subsequent winnable game.) "

We're Wake fans. Its what we do!

Back