• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

I do think he'll be a little better not having to look over his shoulder. The whole two Qbs =0 QBs thing is defs true. And he's way more likely to get serigne in the mix who is probably the only NFL prospect on O

everyone is convinced that on paper we have no chance to win and they are of course correct.

However the game is not played on paper so if we win the turnover margin by more than 2 we can keep it a one touchdown game.

I assume everyone figures we finish with maybe 130 yards passing and 70 yards rushing or is that optimistic?

indiana maybe a bit down from last year with maybe 150 rushing and 200 passing and we win the turnover battle by 2.

any way we force them into a bunch of field goals, add a defensive touchdown and win 17-16?

everyone is convinced that on paper we have no chance to win and they are of course correct.

However the game is not played on paper so if we win the turnover margin by more than 2 we can keep it a one touchdown game.

I assume everyone figures we finish with maybe 130 yards passing and 70 yards rushing or is that optimistic?

It's a 7.5 point spread, not a 20 point spread.

Yeah, on paper we should be the underdog and we are, but I think it's a stretch to say on paper we have no chance to win either. Indiana is not Alabama or Ohio State. We should be able to compete with them and that gives us a chance to win on paper or any other metric.

Yeah, on paper we should be the underdog and we are, but I think it's a stretch to say on paper we have no chance to win either. Indiana is not Alabama or Ohio State. We should be able to compete with them and that gives us a chance to win on paper or any other metric.

Was there some sort of consensus building that we have not chance on Saturday against Indiana ? I must have missed that.

Definitely start with the run then go deep. Works every time.

Was there some sort of consensus building that we have not chance on Saturday against Indiana ? I must have missed that.

Definitely start with the run then go deep. Works every time.

No, but deaconbd must've thought there was if you read his/her post.

I attended last year's game and it was obvious that that Indiana dominated at the line of scrimmage - men against boys. This year - even allowing for the level of competition so far it seems like our lines are much more physical and dominant. It will be interesting to see how we stack up in that area on Saturday.

I attended last year's game and it was obvious that that Indiana dominated at the line of scrimmage - men against boys. This year - even allowing for the level of competition so far it seems like our lines are much more physical and dominant. It will be interesting to see how we stack up in that area on Saturday.

Agreed on last year's game. IU's defensive line lost 3 starters from last year, one of which (Darius Latham) is now playing for the Raiders. There is talent on IU's current D-line but it is young and/or inexperienced particularly at the end spots. IU's O-line lost 2 starters but returns a bunch of guys with experience and starts 3 5th year seniors. The only concern is at left tackle where a true sophomore and a true freshman are sharing the position.

Same side of the ball Duke E lines up

Is that Okeyor? From what I've read, he's pretty good. I would expect IU to use the tight end to help the left tackle in pass protection.

Is that Okeyor? From what I've read, he's pretty good. I would expect IU to use the tight end to help the left tackle in pass protection.

Yeah Duke Ejiofor number 53

No Okeyor plays 4th string long snapper.

Back