• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

Ecu had twice the yards and 3 times the first downs and twice the possession time but South Carolina still won.

I'm tired of everyone saying we won't win. Yes of course I agree with all of you that on paper we have no chance but there's other ways to win a game.

I was ready to post a nice long-winded "what the fuck are you talking about" type thing, and then I saw the username.

Go back to packpride pls thx

They set the line to get equal bets on both sides which has nothing to do with the final outcome which typically varies from the line by 10-15 points.
In this case the line is 5 but Indiana should win by 15-20 points.
The spread versus the outcome often varies by 40 points such as the va tech game and Louisville game last week and the wake game was 20 points off too.
And we have the Clemson game tonight where to get equal bets they set the spread between 10 and 12 and they're going to miss it by 15-20 points.

So we know IU is 20 points better than we are ... the question is can we smoke and mirrors them enough to somehow get the win?

The only man capable of pulling the smoke and mirrors act to get wins over top tier programs like Indiana was Jim Grobe, who is now doing his thing at Baylor. Only Grobe could come into a complete shitshow like Baylor and remove the filth that was left by their prior coach and have them in top 20 already. Yeah, we know IU is at least 20 points better then Wake Forest without Jim Grobe and without Jim Grobe it will show up on the scoreboard.

Weak gonna go double TE, throw short over the middle till the blitz stops then run it down IUs throat for a 35-10 win.

Weak gonna go double TE, throw short over the middle till the blitz stops then run it down IUs throat for a 35-10 win.

Put the dope down, Wake has no chance against IU, Bobby Knight coached there and now he's taking Donald Trump to the White House.

So is there a way to watch the game if you don't subscribe to Big Ten Network? I have Time Warner in Winston, but not sure if that will work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the sports pass from Time Warner, you'll get the game on ch 382.

Enis was originally a Michigan commit who chose IU after Harbaugh changed his mind on the kid. I had high hopes for him because he's a big time athlete but he hadn't seen the field and for all the obvious reasons, has now been dismissed from the team. What an awful story.

Well it just shows the decline in morals and values at IU since great Bob Knight left. Recruiting thugs, hiring crooked coaches, all in a pathetic effort to win games. Bob Knight ran a clean program, graduated kids and won national titles, IU is getting what they deserve for parting ways with Bob Knight.

Well it just shows the decline in morals and values at IU since great Bob Knight left. Recruiting thugs, hiring crooked coaches, all in a pathetic effort to win games. Bob Knight ran a clean program, graduated kids and won national titles, IU is getting what they deserve for parting ways with Bob Knight.

I agree with you that Knight ran a clean program, won titles and graduated kids. Everything else you wrote, however, is hot garbage and speaks more to your inability to get past Knight's dismissal than it does the present state of IU athletics.

Enis has no prior criminal background of any kind, and received something like 15-20 offers in high school. The idea that anyone should have known he was molesting a 13 year old is ridiculous. Kevin Wilson can be reasonably criticized for not winning enough games but the idea that he's run a "thug" like program is something you've just made up to fit your agenda. Educate yourself before spouting nonsense.

I agree with you that Knight ran a clean program, won titles and graduated kids. Everything else you wrote, however, is hot garbage and speaks more to your inability to get past Knight's dismissal than it does the present state of IU athletics.

Enis has no prior criminal background of any kind, and received something like 15-20 offers in high school. The idea that anyone should have known he was molesting a 13 year old is ridiculous. Kevin Wilson can be reasonably criticized for not winning enough games but the idea that he's run a "thug" like program is something you've just made up to fit your agenda. Educate yourself before spouting nonsense.

You're arguing with a parody.

In the past 3 days, Bob Knight has stumped for Donald Trump and defended Joe Paterno.

I think that tells you all you need to know about him as a person. Great coach, yes. Terrible person, yes.

Turn a blind eye just to win games, you're no better than Baylor, Penn State and Miami fans. Your school hired a crooked coach in Kelvin Sampson and this Kevin Wilson is no better, recruiting thugs and lowlifes just because they can play football, shameful. Bob Knight was too good for you guys, glad he got out when he did and he's on to more important things like making Donald Trump president.

Turn a blind eye just to win games, you're no better than Baylor, Penn State and Miami fans. Your school hired a crooked coach in Kelvin Sampson and this Kevin Wilson is no better, recruiting thugs and lowlifes just because they can play football, shameful. Bob Knight was too good for you guys, glad he got out when he did and he's on to more important things like making Donald Trump president.

Sad!

Yeah, I'd be sad too, if I pulled for a team that let the greatest coach of all-time go and hired the carousel of losers that IU has. Wake Forest is on the same path too since letting the second greatest coach of all time, Jim Grobe go.

Back