• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

Certainly not. His predecessor Lambert was pretty bad too until thankfully Charlotte hired him.

We weren't the same on D after Hood left, save for 2008 when we had a bunch of pros

Certainly not. His predecessor Lambert was pretty bad too until thankfully Charlotte hired him.

We weren't the same on D after Hood left, save for 2008 when we had a bunch of pros

Bobby Bowden did not have th same success at Florida State University either after Chuck Amato left for North Carolina State and Mark Richt left for Georgia. It just happens.

None. People have built up Indiana to be Ohio State.

You have the subtle parody of deaconbd and the over the top parody of boob on this thread.

I think most everybody else thinks we have the chance that a TD road dog has.

I think this going to be like the Duke game. Start slow and after you realize you can compete, hope you have enough time to win.

None. People have built up Indiana to be Ohio State.

Well... that's because after a victory we can chalk it up to the biggest win in program history, but if we lose then we tell ourselves it's not a big deal because we never had a chance in hell anyways. So...we as wake fans know how to create a win/win scenario before the game is even played ;)

You have the subtle parody of deaconbd and the over the top parody of boob on this thread.

I think most everybody else thinks we have the chance that a TD road dog has.

It will be a close game between two relatively even matched teams.

Well... that's because after a victory we can chalk it up to the biggest win in program history, but if we lose then we tell ourselves it's not a big deal because we never had a chance in hell anyways. So...we as wake fans know how to create a win/win scenario before the game is even played ;)

Years of consistent expectations.

To win we have to have at least 2/3 of the yards they have and force 2 more TO's.

Figure wolford gives 2 away so if we play a clean game otherwise can we force 4 TO's.

Certainly puts a lot of pressure on our defense.

To win we have to have at least 2/3 of the yards they have and force 2 more TO's.

Figure wolford gives 2 away so if we play a clean game otherwise can we force 4 TO's.

Certainly puts a lot of pressure on our defense.

I think I prefer the over the top parodies better, at least sometimes they are amusing, these subtle parodies don't post anything far out there enough to be funny. Just boring really. Of course to parody bkf you would have to be over the top, overwise the parody would be the same as the real thing.

Back