• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tunnels Pulse Check: Who Wins?

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Annnnd the point is personal opinions don't mean, shit, especially if they are uneducated ones. They do mean about 43 percent of a losing electorate, and that's about it.

If Trump holds every state he currently leads in as per 538, he only needs to flip NH or CO to at least tie. NH will win it for him if he gets an electoral vote from Maine. Of course, most of the close states (within 15% of even) favor trump, so holding all of them is a bit daunting. Hillary needs less to go right in that range than Trump does.

The lead that Clinton had before was the ridiculous and unprecedented. That was more of a headline than the race tightening to a more normal contest.

Even if Trump wins FL, he would still need to flip PA and VA, which isn't going to happen.

he doesn't need to win PA and VA to win it. If he gets florida he's at 266. then he just needs to win like New Mexico or something

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ctions_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Last edited:
I also think there are some dems who are hoping Hillary is replaced, and as that doesn't happen over the next few months, Hillary will pull further away. Barring a disaster, or course. Thats the flip side of the "enthusiasm gap".

If trump wins, at least we get something accomplished in washington with pubs majority in senate and house

if hill wins, nothing will be accomplished

Libs lover boi NateDawg Silver says it is time for dems to start panicking. Seems like the boards Hillshills are over confident about Crooked Hillary's ability to close.

Gridlock might not be the worst thing.

A) this is a dumb sentiment in general. we don't get magical legislation from gridlock
B) we know this because our government has been borderline disfunctional since mid-W reign

Trump will be unchained in the debates, there should be some good quotes coming out his whatever

A) this is a dumb sentiment in general. we don't get magical legislation from gridlock
B) we know this because our government has been borderline disfunctional since mid-W reign

No legislation is better than bad legislation.

Probably Clinton, unless there is more craziness on the way.

If trump wins, at least we get something accomplished in washington with pubs majority in senate and house

if hill wins, nothing will be accomplished

I can't wait for national things like motorcycle abortion bills, HB2s, and making it illegal to measure sea level.

I think PA/NH/VA/CO/MI/WI Hillary path is still pretty viable even with an even race nationally. For some reason Hillary does well in New Hampshire - better than the history/demographics really suggest. That should be the hardest of the 6 listed but she has been ahead in every poll taken there for months that has had any cell phone mix.

Closer than I would ever imagined (which amazes the hell out of me) but come the morning of November 9th HRC will be our next President.

Heaven help us but I would rather deal with the devil I know than the one I do not.

as much as i hate Clinton, i will never understand why anyone would vote for Trump. to me, it is a sad day in America that he could win...:rulz:

Back