• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best places to live

Highlands Ranch and Centennial are BORING. Very nice communities, but contrived and devoid of character.

Highlands Ranch and Centennial are BORING. Very nice communities, but contrived and devoid of character.

That explains a lot of these choices. They've basically found all of the best suburbs. Beaverton? Cary? I guess it depends on what you're looking for, but this is quite the skewed/subjective list.

That explains a lot of these choices. They've basically found all of the best suburbs. Beaverton? Cary? I guess it depends on what you're looking for, but this is quite the skewed/subjective list.

lbE, let me explain the research and methodology to you since it's a complex statistical algorithm, coupled with a clickbait generation code, designed to enhance readability across several parameters. Better yet, let my colleague explain it to your little female mind:

Interesting article

cannot find a methodology section

undoubtedly weighs heavily on education (SAT scores?), crime rates, and lack of culture

923 is going to have so many sads when he reads this.

Euless shouldn't make the top 50 places to live in North Texas, much less the country.

lbE, let me explain the research and methodology to you since it's a complex statistical algorithm, coupled with a clickbait generation code, designed to enhance readability across several parameters. Better yet, let my colleague explain it to your little female mind:

Interesting article

Thanks!!

My guess is they looked at their subscription base and retrofitted a formula to maximize appeal.

image.png

Back