• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

I don't think anyone's bringing D&D, but I'll ask. More exciting things to watch anyway.

Jill Stein just got ejected from Hofstra University grounds.

People that predict all trump has to do is be presidential, has trump ever done anything he is suppose to do? He will probably go full on attack crazy insane the exact opposite of what anyone says he should do.

Think he should use his opening statement to distance himself from some of his worst personal attacks (Khans, women, disabled reporter). Doesn't have it in him to apologize/admit mistakes, but any morons who are still undecided about Trump would be swayed. Would throw Hillary off and she'd have to shitcan all her ads. Would also be tough to bait him after he showed some rare humility or self reflection. Neither are likable, but the one who unloads on the other most loses.

I mean straight up Hillary is an excellent debater, experienced and debating is one of her stronger traits. She did very well verse Sanders who actually had a concrete plan. I guess the wild card is just Trump turning the debate into something that's not a debate.

Should we be surprised?

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/hofstra-university-provides-trigger-warning-presidential-debate

Hofstra University has posted a “trigger warning” sign to warn students about the potentially disturbing content that may be discussed during Monday night’s presidential debate.

According to CBS New York reporter Tony Aiello, a sign inside of the student center at Hofstra reads, “Trigger warning: The event conducted just beyond this sign may contain triggering and/or sensitive material. Sexual violence, sexual assault, and abuse are some topics mentioned within this event. If you feel triggered, please know there are resources to help you.”

OK, the bar is barely above the floor for Trump, let's see if he can make it 90 minutes without tripping over it. Let's go.

Watching Bloomberg if they take the ticker and headlines down instead of putting the fact check on top of it.

Santa's a few months early

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back