• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

So sick about hearing about personal stuff. Happened last election with attacking Romney's wealth and the private equity industry. Can we just get to the actual issues that matter?

So sick about hearing about personal stuff. Happened last election with attacking Romney's wealth and the private equity industry. Can we just get to the actual issues that matter?

Trump wants no part of that.

If I don't get there one way, I am going to get there the other?

Way to believe in yourself Donald.

Taking advantage of the laws of the nation NOT to pay people...that should be the AD in PA, OH, FL, COP and other places every day until the election.

Always happens, like why do I care if Hillary's dad was some middle class dude.

The private equity industry is a pretty important part of our economy.

Also, it's important to know our candidates.

They just posted the 11Alive poll (Atlanta) on who's winning 70% say Trump.

Only half way through this cage match. Fingers crossed a real candidate runs in and suplexs them both

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back