• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

Trump using a race question to appeal to white people.

How many times is trump going to say "take the guns away". If the gun nuts weren't racists, they'd care.

How many times is trump going to say "take the guns away". If the gun nuts weren't racists, they'd care.

Yeah. Police can just stop anyone and take their guns. And the gun nuts love it.

She baited him big time on taxes. Was so pissed off, he let her off the hook on the server. Should have prepared.

Based on what you guys are saying I figure he must be doing okay. Not bad for a guy who did zero preparation.

Based on what you guys are saying I figure he must be doing okay. Not bad for a guy who did zero preparation.

The optics of him continually drinking water and wiping sweat off his head aren't going to help him.

I'm not sure how his overbearing attacks right at Hillary will play because she is so disliked.

My fear for when he wins this election is that the last sentence of your post will probably describe his 4 years in office.

Hillary and Trump should keep their talking to a minimum and let the other one screw themselves. Each time either of them talk people want to vote against them.

I mean just using the phrase "systemic racism" probably turns off half of America.

The optics of him continually drinking water and wiping sweat off his head aren't going to help him.

I'm not sure how his overbearing attacks right at Hillary will play because she is so disliked.

Hmmm, that does not sound good. Never seen Trump sweat before.

So, how's the debate going, guys? I'm counting on you for a full report.

Kluber couldn't make it thru 5 innings, even though he had a 4-3 lead. That sucks. You gotta go at least 5 to get the win. Do have 2 HRs from Duvall & one from Bryant, though. All in all, a productive night so far.

And instead of watching the debate, I'm watching my DVR copy of "Private School". Betsy Russell is awesome...particularly that slow-mo scene riding the horse. Sure beats looking at Hillary & Trump.

Back