• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

What if he just turned his back to the podium and crossed his arms and stood there in silence the whole time?

Trump should go for the Marshawn Lynch, complete with the grillz. Nobody could call his supporters deplorable racists. Plus calling a pissed off Hillary "boss" would be respectful and presidential. Without women and minorities, Trump would win by four TDs and 400 EVs.

Trump should go for the Marshawn Lynch, complete with the grillz. Nobody could call his supporters deplorable racists. Plus calling a pissed off Hillary "boss" would be respectful and presidential. Without women and minorities, Trump would win by four TDs and 400 EVs.

Pete Carroll would pass.

iTT we are reminded that BKF out of one side of his mouth calls the working and poor class lazy criminals, while he has basked in the marshmallowy existence of a white male white collar fucking investment advisor to other NC white investment class. He can't understand why they can't get ahead like he did. Fucking idiot

Do you think I was born into that situation, W&B? My father was a blue-collar machine operator at Western Electric's Pomona Plant in Greensboro, carpooling to work from Randleman with three other guys. And before that he worked in a cotton mill at nearby Worthville. He never made more than $7,500/year in his life. I went thru my entire four years at WF without a car to drive, thumbing if I went home on weekends.

What I did have was a strong family structure that taught me from an early age to get an education, be respectful to my elders & society in general, stay out of trouble and establish goals for my future.

Without that, most people are going to have a hard time getting anywhere in life.

(And by the way, never conflate being poor with being criminal. They are two completely different things....and one is not responsible for the other.)

For all the talk about bkf being an angry old white guy, w & b has him beat by a mile. Dude needs to chill. Actually, most of the anger I see on this board is coming from the same Hillary folks. LOVE > hate :heart:

Golly, no car in college? My heavens

That you come on this board talking about your income tells me you have no class, first of all.

Secondly, the implication in your post is that just being a good person is something g the poor blacks can't grasp. You reveal your contempt for the poor in almost every post.

Sounds like your daddy worked hard so you could be an investment advisor and look down upon the working class. Well done

For all the talk about bkf being an angry old white guy, w & b has him beat by a mile. Dude needs to chill. Actually, most of the anger I see on this board is coming from the same Hillary folks. LOVE > hate :heart:

I don't think bkf is an angry old guy. I think he's attracted to angry old guys.

More cluelessness. You can't post without exposing your inability to understand the complexities of life for people who weren't cut from the same cloth you and Jhmd were cut from. And you come on this board and flaunt it and cast your lot behind a candidate who is just as clueless. You are a piece of shit, sir.

I don't know why you have to be this rude. It is true that many do not receive the right messages growing up to have the kind of life BKF enjoys. Rather than take your ire out on his success, try to find a way to send the right messages to those who need it the most.

That you come on this board talking about your income tells me you have no class, first of all.

Secondly, the implication in your post is that just being a good person is something g the poor blacks can't grasp. You reveal your contempt for the poor in almost every post.

Sounds like your daddy worked hard so you could be an investment advisor and look down upon the working class. Well done

I don't look down on the working class at all. Those are the people voting for Trump whom you and others call "uneducated dumbasses & rubes". You Hillary supporters are the ones who are looking down on working people.

Please. She's way more angry and scary than Trump.

In the spirit of bkf:

Listen you entitled little shit, where in my post did I say that bkf was attracted to angry, old, white women? I'm noticing that is a trend with you trump supporters.....you spend so much time trying to make a smartass little remark that you don't take the time to actually read my posts. It's why you're in for a rude awakening in November.

The Silent Majority might not be so silent in this election. I've said for a long time that BLM was not the only people in this country who were angry at the way some things in the country are going.

It's tough out there for white folks

That's real good. Sounds like a pretty cushy job and life you have had, investing other people's money with no risk to yourself. I bet those hands are soft and supple. Congrats. Why is it again you are so mad? your American experience has been exceptional..

Dumb fuck

iTT we are reminded that BKF out of one side of his mouth calls the working and poor class lazy criminals, while he has basked in the marshmallowy existence of a white male white collar fucking investment advisor to other NC white investment class. He can't understand why they can't get ahead like he did. Fucking idiot

More cluelessness. You can't post without exposing your inability to understand the complexities of life for people who weren't cut from the same cloth you and Jhmd were cut from. And you come on this board and flaunt it and cast your lot behind a candidate who is just as clueless. You are a piece of shit, sir.

You've gotta be trollin' right? If not, take a deep breath, chief.

You've gotta be trollin' right? If not, take a deep breath, chief.

Thanks for the tip, Skip. But this guy has been trolling these boards since you were still in your skivvies. It's cute when newcomers come and take up for posters who troll endlessly. And BKF is doing just fine without you coming in to rescue him. So piss off

I don't know why you have to be this rude. It is true that many do not receive the right messages growing up to have the kind of life BKF enjoys. Rather than take your ire out on his success, try to find a way to send the right messages to those who need it the most.

Rolleyes.

Let's be honest, if you told us one of two major presidential candidates had some killed and didn't reveal their name, we would all suspect it was Hillary

Thanks for the tip, Skip. But this guy has been trolling these boards since you were still in your skivvies. It's cute when newcomers come and take up for posters who troll endlessly. And BKF is doing just fine without you coming in to rescue him. So piss off

We joined these here RJKarl boards around the same time, so that wouldn't make me a newcomer. Also, me not being an old fart like you doesn't make you any less of a douche. It just makes it sadder that a man with a family, especially children, would waste his time whining on a message board because someone doesn't agree with you.

Back