• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

I'll still take 4-1 at this point and the very real possibility of a bowl (any bowl for that matter as its more about the extra 4 weeks of practice vs the game).

We're still in good shape. I'm proud of this team and their resolve. A lot of young talent on the team and I trust the staff will continue to upgrade. We'll win next week to get to 5-1 thru first half of the season. I think anyone here would have take that back in August. Go Deacs!

I bet if Kearns split time with Wolford he would end up winning the job just like Hines did.

I bet if Kearns split time with Wolford he would end up winning the job just like Hines did.

He'd get killed. Just because he can throw a pretty ball at the end of a game when a mediocre team that is soundly whipping us is in a prevent defense with no telling who in the lineup does not mean that he is the answer and Clawson missed it twice when setting the depth chart.

Was at the game today and I must say that I don[t agree with some of the comments here. The game went exactly like both coaches said it would, whoever controls line of scrimmage will win. Their line dominated us on both sides of the ball. Their qb was never touched and they were able to make some nice runs. OTH Wolford had to run for his life and we had no running game. As a matter of fact, I think Wolford may have been our best player today.

He made some bad throws but scrambled well and played ok. Defense and secondary in particular didn't have a great day. Not many holes for our running backs.

Back