• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana Game Review / N.C. State Game Week Thread

The Deacs just go a a nice mention on ESPN's College Gameday. Desmond Howard and Lee Corso picked the Deacs and praised their performance so far this year, while Kirk Herbstreit and Chris "the Bear" Fallica picked State. But who cares about whether "experts" picked Wake or not. It's just nice to get mentioned in a positive way on Gameday, because how often has that happened over the last 5-6 years?

They did start by saying Wake will be wearing something (patch? Helmet sticker?) to honor Arnie. Corso also reversed his pick, FWIW. Maybe they win one for 'The King'.

They did start by saying Wake will be wearing something (patch? Helmet sticker?) to honor Arnie. Corso also reversed his pick, FWIW. Maybe they win one for 'The King'.

That would be awesome!

Since Adrian Peterson is out, let's borrow his moniker "All Day" in honor of the original AP

5 point move from open?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Damn, the line is up to 14. How? Am I missing something?

I haven't heard or seen anything about an injury, but it would take quite a big injury to make it move that much.

Yeah, as others have mentioned today is a low risk high reward game. Lose and you're still 4-1 and well ahead of schedule for a bowl (which is the reasonable expectation for this team), win and you're about to host a night game as a ranked home favorite.

I don't think we would move from "#40" into the top 25. But I look forward to having that discussion.

I have just a weird feeling...

Betslip ID: 10086963307
Bet Type: Straight
Bet 1: [Football - NCAA] Wake Forest v NC State
Pick: Game: Wake Forest ML (5.436)
0.05 to win 0.2218 BTC

Back