• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 4 NFL Thread: Shooting a Bow and Arrow

NFL Redzone the best. Can watch Panthers at 1, flip to RZ at commercials and halftime and then full time for the 4:00 games. It sucks, though, if there's like 2 games--some NFC East national game with like Oakland-Cleveland the other.

Yeah RedZone is the second best NFL invention after Fantasy Football.

Kickoff in England only a few hrs away.

My former paralegal is at this game with her husband. I would really like to make this trip one year.

Allen Robinson takes a helmet to helmet shot after making catch. Gets up and spins ball like Steve Smith. Offsetting personal fouls but Robinson gets warned. If he has another unsportsmanlike penalty, he gets ejected. The defender is free to land another helmet to helmet hit and remain in the game. Great job on the increased focus towards player safety, Goodell.

Allen Robinson takes a helmet to helmet shot after making catch. Gets up and spins ball like Steve Smith. Offsetting personal fouls but Robinson gets warned. If he has another unsportsmanlike penalty, he gets ejected. The defender is free to land another helmet to helmet hit and remain in the game. Great job on the increased focus towards player safety, Goodell.

I don't understand how a dead ball personal could offsets and results in replaying the down. Also, he spins the ball after almost every first down.

Is Frank Gore a HOFer? Moved to #10 all-time rushing yards and could finish season at #8. Only one all-pro season though.

Holy hell, never realized how much Luck is balding.

Back