• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 4 NFL Thread: Shooting a Bow and Arrow

KC should throw more to Kelce

that's all I care about right now.

Lol, OBJ is such a clown.

srsly. dude burned up a lot of goodwill after his awesome start to his career.

Was just coming here to post that...he just can't help himself, acting like an idiot.

He's on the 1st team all-donk team w Russ, JJ Watt, Clay Matthews, etc

Always funny when people ignore the obvious while falling all over themselves to anoint players.

Greatest receiving corps of all-time having a tough night so far.

Vikes defense looking legit af again. Zimmer is low key one of the best coaches out there.

srsly. dude burned up a lot of goodwill after his awesome start to his career.

Was just coming here to post that...he just can't help himself, acting like an idiot.
My kids loved him, and his catching ability had taken on such mythic proportions that his name had become a verb.
"Odell me" means to throw a football high and behind me that I will try to catch one-handed.

But now he's shown this side of his personality that is strangely contrarian and I wonder if he even realizes what he is forfeiting. Post game quote started with "It's my fault," but he clarified, "I have to accept that if I sneeze or tie my shoe the wrong way, I'll get a flag or fine."
:rulz:

I thought the Giants were so amazing this year, 2&2 told me so.

Greatest receiving corps of all-time having a tough night so far.

Not so elite afterall

McAdoo needs to be fired. As I said last week, the playcalling is pathetic. They have the best WR trio in the league, yet keep calling plays for Will Tye, Orleans Darkwa, and Bobby Rainey. I don't give a shit if Minny is trying to "take away" the WRs, throw the ball to them and let them go get it.

Back