• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ms piggy likes to pork

Snopes is a pile of garbage when it comes to many of their articles. There have been plenty of critiques of their work which make this obvious. I don't care if you don't believe it. As I've said before, the Hillary voters have made clear they care nothing about the truth.

yeah, we're more concerned with Facts. Something Donald the Pussy and his sheeple can't wrap their heads around.

yeah, we're more concerned with Facts. Something Donald the Pussy and his sheeple can't wrap their heads around.

No, you're not concerned with facts. If you were you'd admit our immigration system is a bad deal for the American people. Fact: you hate America and Americans. You're a misanthrope, but only when it comes to your fellow Americans.

Pff, that's like saying traffic laws are bad for america because speed traps exist. Americans continue to prosper and adapt. You're the one who thinks americans apparently need shields and handouts to compete. I respect our nation too much to lower my expectations.

Shame on you for your disrespect.

Pff, that's like saying traffic laws are bad for america because speed traps exist. Americans continue to prosper and adapt. You're the one who thinks americans apparently need shields and handouts to compete. I respect our nation too much to lower my expectations.

Shame on you for your disrespect.

The soft bigotry of BSF posts.

The soft bigotry of BSF posts.

The blatant racism and undermining of America by PhDeac and other America haters. It hurts me to say that, because in some ways I have respect for you and like you. Your comment about how I got in too deep was hilarious, and perhaps a bit true. But your advocacy for immigrants and unwillingness to acknowledge the harm their presence does to American workers, I can't respect that. Frankly, I suspect you allow your ideology to influence your research and the outcomes you've reached.

The blatant racism and undermining of America by PhDeac and other America haters. It hurts me to say that, because in some ways I have respect for you and like you. Your comment about how I got in too deep was hilarious, and perhaps a bit true. But your advocacy for immigrants and unwillingness to acknowledge the harm their presence does to American workers, I can't respect that. Frankly, I suspect you allow your ideology to influence your research and the outcomes you've reached.

So if I was Ph, I don't know if I'd be more offended by your charges of racism, anti-Americanism, or intellectual dishonesty and professional misconduct.

Or course, then I'd realize you were a crazy hermit who has little to no real human conduct.

So if I was Ph, I don't know if I'd be more offended by your charges of racism, anti-Americanism, or intellectual dishonesty and professional misconduct.

Or course, then I'd realize you were a crazy hermit who has little to no real human conduct.

At least I said I still like him! I also consider him to be one of the smarter people on here.

bRVpiu.png

Trump just matures in reverse dog years. He's basically 10 right now.

Hahaha what a dumb dumb dumb argument! Even more stupid than the "democrats were the party of slavery" comments.

Snopes is a pile of garbage when it comes to many of their articles. There have been plenty of critiques of their work which make this obvious. I don't care if you don't believe it. As I've said before, the Hillary voters have made clear they care nothing about the truth.

Snopes is in the tank for Hillary I don't think that can honestly be disputed
Republicans have their own facts, which are better and true-er facts. Any fact checker showing Republicans to be wrong is obviously liberal.

Good lord.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back