• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ms piggy likes to pork

So you find it appropriate that Mr. Trump referred to a woman as Ms. Piggy?

Then you are exactly the type that should vote for him.

You will not find anywhere where I said I support Trump.
You will find many posts where I said Clinton is a criminal.

You realize dudes have been justifying talking to women like that for centuries, right?

You will not find anywhere where I said I support Trump.
You will find many posts where I said Clinton is a criminal.

You are the one who seems more concerned with Clinton and Ms. Machado's personal life than how Trump treated her. If Ms. Machado had sex on film, does that excuse Trump's comments? You seem to think it does.

You are the one who seems more concerned with Clinton and Ms. Machado's personal life than how Trump treated her. If Ms. Machado had sex on film, does that excuse Trump's comments? You seem to think it does.

Nice.

You are very concerned about Trump's comments.
So what is your concern about Hillary Clinton's comments about the several who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assaults?

LOL

Clinton started this. She didn't do her research and got caught.

Nice.

You are very concerned about Trump's comments.
So what is your concern about Hillary Clinton's comments about the several who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assaults?

Your first post shows no concern for the actual issue at hand. You just bitch about Clinton. You still seem completely unconcerned about the issues being discussed. I guess you are just another CDS sufferer.

As far as my position on Clinton, I think she is the worst candidate running for President in this election, save the other 3 people on the ballot. There are probably 3-4 'pubs, 20 Dems, and at least 1 libertarian I would vote for over her. But I will never vote for a misanthrope fuckstick like Trump, a guy who clearly doesn't give enough of a shit to learn about the world like Johnson, or a fucking lunatic like Dr. Stein. So I am stuck with Clinton.

Back