• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ms piggy likes to pork

lol @ "slut shaming" and "fat shaming"... You guys are reaffirming my belief that those casting their lot with Hillary (especially males) are a bunch of pussies. Oops, I just pussy shamed.

SAys the guy who fucked someone with HIV :)

You will not find anywhere where I said I support Trump.
You will find many posts where I said Clinton is a criminal.

We should say you must be a serial criminal as well. You can't have been indicted for fewer crimes than she has. So, you must be at a minimum a criminal on a par with her.

I don't know why you are voting Johnson when I think Trump supporter I definitely think ELC

Trump is a blowhard and has no established political worldview. I mean, he does, but it is a bit ambiguous to say the least. And when you couple that with the fact that Hillary is (1) a Clinton, (2) incompetent, and (3) way too ambitious for comfort, there is no way I'd consider voting for her. It doesn't help that she's a Democrat, but if it were Jim Webb or somebody, he'd likely get my vote. I do realize that every politician has a bit too much ambition, but the way in which her career has played out is especially sickening. Riding hubby's coattails, sticking with hubby because she knew she needed his coattails, becoming a Senator in a state she never lived in and sitting around for 6 years, parlaying that into a failed campaign, and parlaying that into a failed stint as SoS.

So who is left? Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, basically. I've pulled the lever for libertarians before (2008 general election) and have no problem doing so again. I'm under no illusions that he'd actually win, but want to see them get federal funds in the next election, assuming the Dems and Pubs don't collude to retroactively deprive them of those funds by making the threshold a percentage point above whatever Johnson ends up getting, which wouldn't surprise me. $90 million is a lot of money for a 3rd party. That to me is why a vote for Johnson is not a wasted vote. It serves a very specific purpose, and Washington DC ignores or dismisses guys like Johnson (and even Trump, who is also anti-establishment) at their own peril. It will get worse before it gets better.

CtmQb2IVIAA94LJ.jpg

but the way in which her career has played out is especially sickening. Riding hubby's coattails, sticking with hubby because she knew she needed his coattails, becoming a Senator in a state she never lived in and sitting around for 6 years, parlaying that into a failed campaign, and parlaying that into a failed stint as SoS.

Sickening? Sitting around? failed stint as SOS?

dude I get you don't like her because you are a tough guy republican who ain't PC and all that, but your description of her is hackneyed. She got shit done whether you like it or not. If Condi chickenhawk Rice was on the team that got bin Laden, you'd be out canvassing for her in a heartbeat and ignoring her failed and possibly criminal Iraq policies.

Hillary Clinton has, without a doubt, accomplished a lot of things. Whether or not you like her, or what she has done, is debatable. Stating that all she has done is "sit around" and "rode her husband's coattails" is just patently false and not worth even discussing at all.

I would wager that a lot of these posters who complain about Hillary riding coattails happily voted for George W. Bush

I can understand voting for Hillary because you don't like Trump, but some of you actually seem to like her.

Hillary Clinton has, without a doubt, accomplished a lot of things. Whether or not you like her, or what she has done, is debatable. Stating that all she has done is "sit around" and "rode her husband's coattails" is just patently false and not worth even discussing at all.

Jeff Bzdelick accomplished a lot as well. A lot of losing, but that resume, though.

Back