• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ms piggy likes to pork

Clinton is terribad! having said that, if you can't look at the two candidates and not come away without Clinton as the clear leader, well you need to read more about the candidates.

Jeff Bzdelick accomplished a lot as well. A lot of losing, but that resume, though.

Right, ELC is saying that she has basically done nothing. That's just factually incorrect.

Disagree with her, or dislike her accomplishments/what she has done, but she has certainly done a lot.

I can understand voting for Hillary because you don't like Trump, but some of you actually seem to like her.

Ive been told for 25+ years that I am supposed to despise her. The left has been luke-warm on her during that period an has told me she is not a good messenger. Fine. But now we are weeks away from her possibly taking the white house, and I am objectively looking at her and I cannot muster up the dislike my compatriots on the left are telling me Im supposed to be holding my nose and voting for in spite of, and I certainly don't see the disgusting abhorrence that the right sees.

I think the power of suggestion is strong, and people are responding to her the way the drumbeat of groupthink has told them to respond to her year after year. Im trying to look at her outside of that.

Maybe I am fooling myself, or psyching myself out. :noidea:

Last edited:
I don't think anyone was impressed with Redacted's resume when we hired him. It was all who the fuck is this?

Or maybe, as I suspect, you're just an ignoramus.

137487b9de32fdb4.gif~c200

or dislike her accomplishments/what she has done, but she has certainly done a lot.
Okay, at this point it's 100% clear you're reading my posts. Just admit you've taken me off ignore and we can move past that ugliness.

Ive been told for 25+ years that I am supposed to despise her. The left has been luke-warm on her during that period an has told me she is not a good messenger. Fine. But now we are weeks away from her possibly taking the white house, and I am objectively looking at her and I cannot muster up the dislike my compatriots on the left are telling me Im supposed to be holding my nose and voting for in spite of, and I certainly don't see the disgusting abhorrence that the right sees.

I think the power of suggestion is strong, and people are responding to her the way the drumbeat of groupthink has told them to respond to her year after year. Im trying to look at her outside of that.

Maybe I am fooling myself, or psyching myself out. :noidea:

You are a member of a tiny free thinking group of radicals who actually "like" Hillary. For years people suspected these people were just myth.
Psychiatrist are not sure if the condition can actually be classified as a mental disease or just a disorder.

IIRC, before the e-mail issue, Clinton was generally well regarded as a very good SoS.

IIRC, before the e-mail issue, Clinton was generally well regarded as a very good SoS.

Most people didn't have an opinion one way or the other because they were paying zero attention to what she was up to.

So you hang out with Section2Overalls? Congrats.

Want to re-state that? I have no idea how that guy relates to the conversation. Wasn't he a huge [name redacted] supporter, and therefore part of the "In Wellman I trust" crowd?

You are a member of a tiny free thinking group of radicals who actually "like" Hillary. For years people suspected these people were just myth.
Psychiatrist are not sure if the condition can actually be classified as a mental disease or just a disorder.

137487b9de32fdb4.gif~c200

Back