• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ms piggy likes to pork

Yep. Trump was being incredibly kind and caring. Talk about a lack of gratitude. And let's be honest, she had clearly blown up. You can't have your Miss Universe doing interviews looking like that. Trump was willing to encourage her to get healthy instead of firing her like others wanted. The pageant business is very superficial and is primarily about looks- everyone knows it. Drop the phony outrage people.

There's certainly a big disconnect between Trump's behavior in that clip and how he's being portrayed by Hillary and the MSM.

There's certainly a big disconnect between Trump's behavior in that clip and how he's being portrayed by Hillary and the MSM.

ONE video out of how many?

Gumby couldn't bend enough nor could Inspector Gadget stretch enough to compare to aocs' contortions to defend Trump's every action.

There's certainly a big disconnect between Trump's behavior in that clip and how he's behaving now.

If you close your eyes, you'd think he was talking about a prize racehorse. I guess that's better than insulting 3 am tweets though.

If you close your eyes, you'd think he was talking about a prize racehorse. I guess that's better than insulting 3 am tweets though.

No you wouldn't. But I've seen that talking point repeated over and over by the Hillshills. Not that you're one of them my on again/off again internet friend.

No you wouldn't. But I've seen that talking point repeated over and over by the Hillshills. Not that you're one of them my on again/off again internet friend.

Well I did, so that's like your opinion man. Also, that's the first time I've seen that video, and I've heard fuck all about it since ten minutes ago.

Seems like y'all have more of a problem with the concept of beauty queens/pageants than Trump

Are all video's of women exercising now considered to be "body shaming"? There's nothing in the tone or content of that video that indicates Trump was doing anything except trying to help Ms. Machado. I'm sure harsher treatment was dished out on the Howard Stern Show, but I still haven't seen or heard Trump calling her Miss Piggy or Miss Housekeeping. This is just dirty politics being played by a deeply flawed candidate who's desperate to make gender a central issue of her campaign.

I understand Hillary even had a 15 yr old actress "randomly" appear with a planted question to perpetuate the story. It proves once again that the Clintons have no lower limit. And besides, why stoop this low to defeat Donald Trump? Isn't there enough legitimate material to work with? Perhaps its true that she has bad judgement.

Hillary would be much better off running against her husband if she wanted the abuse of women to be a campaign issue.

Turning someone's exercise session into a surprise media event is definitely body shaming.

Are all video's of women exercising now considered to be "body shaming"? There's nothing in the tone or content of that video that indicates Trump was doing anything except trying to help Ms. Machado. I'm sure harsher treatment was dished out on the Howard Stern Show, but I still haven't seen or heard Trump calling her Miss Piggy or Miss Housekeeping. This is just dirty politics being played by a deeply flawed candidate who's desperate to make gender a central issue of her campaign.

I understand Hillary even had a 15 yr old actress "randomly" appear with a planted question to perpetuate the story. It proves once again that the Clintons have no lower limit. And besides, why stoop this low to defeat Donald Trump? Isn't there enough legitimate material to work with? Perhaps its true that she has bad judgement.

Hillary would be much better off running against her husband if she wanted the abuse of women to be a campaign issue.

CDS

The media is never far away from the reigning Miss Universe. It comes with the territory.

I could understand the "it was a long time ago" or the "not really that big of a deal" defenses, because both are true, but trying to make Trump not a misogynist or Hillary somehow at fault for the behavior of her husband are just ridiculous and hypocritical stances. Trump is an absolute idiot -- he can't help but be baited into doubling down -- and his and his supporter's defense isn't that he didn't do it or that he made mistakes in the past (both logical responses), it's that what he did isn't misogyny or wasn't wrong, both of which are clearly false.

But he's somehow tied making fun of people, of women, into an anti-PC platform and managed to lose a lot of female voters in the process. I'd say Clinton is winning at his game.

Speaking of having a kid ask a planted question, did you see where Clinton's interview with Steve Harvey was entirely scripted? Even her reactions were fake.
Campaign staffers for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton completely scripted the questions that host Steve Harvey asked during a February interview, according to reports.

The information came from a leak provided through DCLeaks.com, and included a memo that provided the exact questions Harvey was supposed to ask during the course of the interview, according to the Washington Free Beacon Wednesday.

“YOUR time at the studio will be divided into five segments. We coordinated closely with the show’s producers on the script and format of the show (see attachments for format and Q&A),” the leaked memo wrote directly to Clinton.

“The purpose of this interview is to reach African American and women voters. We reached out to the show because it is the most watched TV show for African Americans in the United States. Steve’s show averages 2.6 million viewers daily and has a significant social media following. His main demographic is women ages 25-54,” the memo continues.

“Steve is known to be a host who goes out of his way to make his guests feel comfortable.”

The rest of the memo lists all of the approved questions, along with several possible scripted responses on behalf of the Democratic nominee.

“The hard truth is, our country’s struggle with racism is far from over. And this has been one of the fights of my life, from when I first got out of law school and went to South Carolina to help juveniles being held in adult prisons, or when I went down to Alabama, to investigate segregation academies,” one of the potential responses reads.

Wait, where and when did this happen?

You could be an Olympic gymnast. You'll do anything to avoid the FORTY+ years of Trump's public insults and demeaning of women.

Here's the most basic concept:

TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR POTUS. HIS ACTIONS COUNT. BILL ISN'T RUNNING.

Also, I think her father is a state senator in PA. Something like that.

Also, I think her father is a state senator in PA. Something like that.

No mention of Trump's "town hall" last night? Seems like somebody up in arms about staged questions would be offended by that as well.

Unless you aren't actually being honest about your outrage...

Back