• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ms piggy likes to pork

No mention of Trump's "town hall" last night? Seems like somebody up in arms about staged questions would be offended by that as well.

Unless you aren't actually being honest about your outrage...

I didn't see it, haven't heard about it.

You seriously think a major presidential candidate would go on a comedian's talk show for that length of time and just wing it? Or any celeb for that matter?

Why hasn't Trump released the transcripts of his paid speeches? His going rate was more than 600% higher that Hillary's?

Why won't Trump release the lies his Trump U/Trump Institute salespeople told to scam people out of their money?

You could be an Olympic gymnast. You'll do anything to avoid the FORTY+ years of Trump's public insults and demeaning of women.

Here's the most basic concept:

TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR POTUS. HIS ACTIONS COUNT. BILL ISN'T RUNNING.

Thanks for helping me make my point. Why is so much fabrication and manipulation necessary when you have 40+ years of Trump's history to work with? Trump's treatment of Alicia Machado is simply incongruent with the narrative being pushed by Clinton and the MSM. It seems like women would be lining up around the block to trash Trump. There's certainly no shortage of alleged victims when it comes to the sexual predator known as Bill Clinton.

Because you found ONE positive video doesn't mean we should IGNORE the other five or ten stories about Machado.

Keep bringing up Bill's "victims" and you will not only lose the WH big time but close Senate elections will go against the GOP. PLEASE keep doing it.

If they lose, bringing up Bill's past will not be the reason. That's pretty far down on the list of reasons to not vote for Trump. But I can understand why you're terrified of him doing so.

Thanks for helping me make my point. Why is so much fabrication and manipulation necessary when you have 40+ years of Trump's history to work with? Trump's treatment of Alicia Machado is simply incongruent with the narrative being pushed by Clinton and the MSM. It seems like women would be lining up around the block to trash Trump. There's certainly no shortage of alleged victims when it comes to the sexual predator known as Bill Clinton.

The line to defend him seems to only be Conway and Omarosa.

The line to defend him seems to only be Conway and Omarosa.
Omarosa whose claim to fame was being a backstabbing do nothing that everyone on her team hated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

i'm pretty sure BSF already DEMOLISHED snopes for being the SuperLiberal garbage pile that it is ! sad!

Snopes is a pile of garbage when it comes to many of their articles. There have been plenty of critiques of their work which make this obvious. I don't care if you don't believe it. As I've said before, the Hillary voters have made clear they care nothing about the truth.

Omarosa whose claim to fame was being a backstabbing do nothing that everyone on her team hated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

No surprise to discover you're a big fan of reality tv garbage. I expect that of Clinton voters.

Back