• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State writers Dissing the Deacs, the QBs, the Defense and the Offense

I can't imagine how entertaining Pack Pride will be should we win the game. Experience not to be missed.

They will self loathe even if they win. That's how they roll. I love them for that. Nice to have a week where we give them shit. But you are right. A win would be out of control for those fucks.

The article's mention of Wolford being substandard demonstrates a lack of understanding. If it wasn't for his running ability we may have lost the Indiana game. Also, John's accuracy has steadily improved each week. I expect the same rate of improvement in tomorrow's game. As to his yards per catch statistic, we have a young group of receivers who are learning how to open up routes in game situations. Faith my friends.

The article's mention of Wolford being substandard demonstrates a lack of understanding. If it wasn't for his running ability we may have lost the Indiana game. Also, John's accuracy has steadily improved each week. I expect the same rate of improvement in tomorrow's game. As to his yards per catch statistic, we have a young group of receivers who are learning how to open up routes in game situations. Faith my friends.

Just last week. The Hines catch was amazing. The throw to the post for a TD was also outstanding. The dullards at State think our QB can't throw and can't run. It's all good.

A pipe recently burst and flooded my basement. The claims adjuster, an NC State graduate and avid fan, sent me a follow up summary via email. Throughout the email he spelled "caulking" as "cocking"….At the end of the day the outcome of the game does not matter. We've already won.....That is of course barring a couple miracles, like State fans’ brains magically turning a corner

If this game were in Winston I might buy into the idea that we would win more, but the Carter-Finley has been bad for our "historic competitiveness."

They will self loathe even if they win. That's how they roll. I love them for that. Nice to have a week where we give them shit. But you are right. A win would be out of control for those fucks.

Not enough people care about football enough anymore to have a true freak out. It's been all about the tailgate since the middle of the TOB era

Back