• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidential Debate Mafia: TRUMP'S MAFIA WINS!

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
Welcome to the Presidential Debate!

Hoo boy, this is gonna be a good one.

The debate, held last Monday night, was between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, as you are all of course aware. But what if that debate was a MAFIA GAME???? What would have happened THEN?????? Would Donald Trump's kids still have flipped shit on yet another campaign manager? Would Donald Trump's microphone still be malfunctioning? Would Hillary's shimmy still be immortalized, except as a mafia character move? That, my friends, is what we aim to find out today, in the most highly scientific way I know: by running a Mafia Simulation (TM).

So, here is a mafia game. It is a good mafia game, I think, and a fun one. It has 16 civs, and 5 mafia. The civs are fighting for Hillary Clinton. The mafia are fighting for Donald Trump. Okay? Okay. Read the notes below. They're actually sort of important, I swear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISCELLANEOUS GAME SPECIFIC NOTES:
-All players, except for vanilla civs, are named. Generic vanilla civs are "Hillary voters".
-Mafia has been given safe claims.
-Vanilla civilians will be notified of roleblocks, if they exist.
-Messengers, if they exist, are counted as visits for watching/tracking purposes.
-There are certain limited mechanics in this game which may affect vote counts. All vote counts may be unreliable, including the "final" vote counts at the end of the day. I will not modify vote counts to show the "true" count at the end of the day; I will proceed with end-of-day actions by merely notating who has died, or who a given OT is between.
-As usual, there are 21 people in this game, and many have active night powers. Nights will take a little while. Please be patient with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL RULES:
-Don't angleshoot. If you have a question about a rule, feel free to PM me, but don't quote or discuss PMs from me.
-Don't @ me. If you talk to me, and I deem it to be egregious, I'll AA you. Seriously, I'm not going to be fucking around with this this game.
-Don't dead talk or night talk. Any night talk over 1 minute late will get you (or, if yr dead, a member of yr team) AA'd. This includes dead night gifs.
-Don't communicate with other players in this game about this game outside of the game, unless otherwise specified/allowed. This includes but is not limited to PMs and rep.
-Don't edit or delete posts.
-Vote by bolding or ***starring*** your selection.
-Missing one vote is okay; missing two will get you AA'd.
-End of days will come at 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, and 4:30 PM EST.
-Majorities will be in play with anything more than 6 players remaining.
-10 minute overtimes are in play. If two or more players are tied at the end of a day, the first vote to break the tie will lynch. If the players are tied at the end of OT, RNG will decide the lynch.
-This board's timestamp will act as the game's official clock. Votes made at 10:30 AM will count. Votes made at 10:31 AM will not.

ORDER OF NIGHT OPERATIONS:
Simultaneous conflicts will be resolved via RNG
1.) Mafia Roleblocks
2.) Civilian Roleblocks
3.) Messaging / Whispers
4.) Protection
5.) Kills (all kills simultaneous)
6.) Investigations

Last edited:
PLAYER LIST:
1.) AnonymousDeac: Lester Holt (Civ -> Indy), lynched D4
2.) BostonDeac: Hillary Clinton's Magical Real-time Fact Checkin' Website (Civ Odd-Night Cop), lynched D6
3.) bym051d: Donald Trump (Mafia GF), lynched D2
4.) ChicdeaC: Vanilla civ, lynched D8
5.) deacondamo: Vanilla civ, lynched D3
6.) DeacsdeTejas
7.) Deacsfan27: Stop-and-frisk Laws (Vanilla civ), killed N6
8.) deacvision7
9.) Eagles_Legendz: Vanilla civ, killed N2
10.) gouda: Howard Dean (Civ Sniffles Hunter), killed N5
11.) Knight: Vanilla civ, AA'd D3 (night posting)
12.) lokisapocalypse: A 400 Pound Hacker on a Couch Somewhere (Mafia RB/Watcher), lynched D7
13.) MysteryMen: Trans-Pacific Partnership (Mafia Ninja), lynched D1
14.) redwing42
15.) romanovKU: Senator Tim Kaine (Civ Odd-night Watcher), killed N4
16.) ryalaman: Hillary Clinton (Civ), killed N7
17.) Screamindemon3: The Birther Movement (Vanilla civ), AA'd D3 (angleshooting)
18.) SmooveDeac: Donald Trump's Sniffles (Civ, Trump Hunter), AA'd D2 (no voting)
19.) timdunkandthefunk: Vanilla civ, killed N8
20.) Toogs: Vanilla civ, killed N1
21.) Wakeforest22890: Donald Trump's Taxes (Mafia Goon/Traitor), lynched D5

LINKS TO END OF DAYS:

END OF DAY VOTE COUNTS:

Last edited:
All roles have been sent out. Everyone has received a PM, except for Nonny, whose inbox is full. Nonny, clear your PMs. If you did not receive a PM, please let me know.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends 10:30 AM EST tomorrow morning.

We need alternative energy sources. I mean, I would say that, but more oil would be super sweet. Gimme that delicious black gold.

vote for toogs because he has shifty eyes

Not reading OP yet.

I'm mafia

I'm putin

Toogs may be one of the good Mooslems. But can we really chance that? Are we comfortable risking our childrens' lives on that?

Toogs

What would be the bad skittle. Grape?

Probably

If those are the factions I don't want to be either. Self declaring myself independent

What would be the bad skittle. Grape?

Probably

Grape is definitely the bad skittle. Lime is the good, hard working, white American skittle. The kind of skittle that lost a manufacturing job in Cleveland.

Grape is definitely the bad skittle. Lime is the good, hard working, white American skittle. The kind of skittle that lost a manufacturing job in Cleveland.

What are sour skittles? This will determine your alignment.

How have I won the scoring in my league twice and am sitting at 2-2? Where can I formally protest this bullshit?

Sup bichis
It's me,
5 deep in ya misses
Screamin HARAMBE
Donatin DICKS OUT kisses
Like D Trump evading
& baiting basement 'baters,
BLM sympathizin
Whited guilt haters
SUP FAM
BLESS UP & fess up
Gouda's mafia DAAAAAM