• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Westworld: Season 2 starts 4/22

Good news: Westworld got signed for a 2nd season.

Bad news: It may not be aired until 2018.

Probably has as much to to with actors' schedules.
I read somewhere it was the sheer size of production given all the remote locations. It took them something like 2 years to film Season 1.

I read somewhere it was the sheer size of production given all the remote locations. It took them something like 2 years to film Season 1.

They likely employ something like this already but they will have to do something like Game of Thrones with a bunch of directors and multiple production units (GoT has 2 - 4 depending on the season). That way they can shoot whichever settings they need concurrently.

The problem with this would be that they don't have as many characters and most characters are in multiple different locations throughout the season so shooting concurrently would be slowed down.

Thoughts on last night's episode? I need to re-watch, but thought is pretty good overall. I enjoy the series, but am not really sure where this is all headed. Hopefully, we have some "reveals" or resolutions by the end of the season.

After 2 good eps, this is now a mess again. Just too much going on. I think they spent so much time working making this quadruple timeline or whatever work that they didn't have time for anything else. That Ed Harris exposition to the robot was ridic dumb. And the 23 year old hot chick as a robot sex toy fucking board member is the least believable thing in a show about completely unbelievable things.

I enjoyed it.

A lot will need to happen in the last 2 episodes to wrap this stuff up. Given they didn't know if there would be a season 2, I suspect we'll get a fair amount of resolution to these storylines.

I've heard a few people say that now, and I don't get it. I'm pretty sure they were confident about getting a 2nd season from the get-go, Vinyl be damned.

I've heard a few people say that now, and I don't get it. I'm pretty sure they were confident about getting a 2nd season from the get-go, Vinyl be damned.

Yeah, I obviously have no inside info on how likely a second season was. It just seems like with all of the production delays and reshoots, not to mention the expensive cast and filming, that it could have been a one and done scenario.

Clearly, they don't have to explain everything... I just get the sense that we'll at least have the storylines converge with some sort of resolution.

Damn

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Now that's a mindfuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back