• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The VP Debate

Jesus Christ, I fucking knew Pence would dodge the "home grown terrorist" question.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Holy fucking hyperbole, Kaine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't decide if this moderator is better at reigning in the candidates than Lester Holt or if the vp candidates are just more sane.

Pence isn't bad at debate, but he has to defend Donald Trump.

Kaine is tearing Trump a new asshole on Foreign policy.

Pence is polished, but doesn't have a whole lot of raw candlepower. Started out well and obviously aware of the split screen, but smirks way too much.

Kaine came out way too hot, but eventually calmed down and is slapping Pence around on substance.

I would never vote for him but good god i'd take Pence over Trump in an instant

I would never vote for him but good god i'd take Pence over Trump in an instant

Well who wouldn't? Still coming across as an empty suit just rehearsing rote lines.

Pence looks like a football coach who's disappointed in his team.

Neither of these guys are in the league of Biden, Cheney, Ryan or Lieberman.

Pence is steady, but seems to be a bit of an empty suit. Tim Kaine should have gone to Notre Dame and tried out for the leprechaun mascot job. He's an annoying little fellow.

Moderator: Gentlemen, let's talk about Korea getting nuclear weapons.

Pence: Fuck that. Clinton Foundation.

Kaine: Shut up dummy. Trump tax returns.

Hopefully neither one of these two ever becomes President.

I don't know if I really blame these two guys. This election is not about explaining what anyone is doing for America. They realize that this year all they supposed to do is attack the other.

God, the lame spiritual life question. Can we quit asking people this softball?

"You whipped out that Mexican thing again."

Pence looks like a football coach who's disappointed in his team.

Winner. He looks like a long time Big Ten coach who's about to go 6-6.

Back