• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

TheTwinAndreBen

3 stacks
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...top-table-main_trumptape-404pm:homepage/story

It's over. Done and done. You all can keep bloviating all you want, but we are done here. Completely done. It's absurd and a testament to basic public school educated bitches everywhere that we had to come this far, and I sorta feel a lil sorry for Billy Bush, but not really.

But yeah, done and done. Libs can stop bed wetting now. It's over.

Last edited:
People said that Trump doesn't donate to charity so he gave away the election to a sick old lady.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Hillary is disgusted and taking the moral high ground. That is rich. Someone call Paula Jones.

Hillary is disgusted and taking the moral high ground. That is rich. Someone call Paula Jones.

The last time the GOP tried to paint Hillary with Bill's actions, her positives went through the roof. It worked so well last time. Why not try it again?

But it should get Trump the Heisman and a starting QB job for the Bucs at least, right?

Give Trump a break, that was over 10 years ago.

Now, back to what's really relevant - Paula Jones.

When Trump said that stuff he was about 5 years older than Obama is right now. He just needed to grow up a little.

At least we are finding out who the real rubes are. I bet that The Empire never thought they could reel in those super-intelligent WF grads that easily.

At least we are finding out who the real rubes are. I bet that The Empire never thought they could reel in those super-intelligent WF grads that easily.

giphy.gif

Have to admit, I expected far worse by all the attention it was getting. Looks like Bezos was sitting on this to use at the opportune time and overreacted to the Wikileaks release. May have wanted to hold it if something truly bad comes out on Hilldawg.

Have to admit, I expected far worse by all the attention it was getting. Looks like Bezos was sitting on this to use at the opportune time and overreacted to the Wikileaks release. May have wanted to hold it if something truly bad comes out on Hilldawg.

He admitted to sexually assaulting women and it was recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pull the fork out, he's done. Just a fucking joke of an election by both parties. The dems are going to win with a murderer and a crook at the helm because the GOP put forth Donald Fucking Trump. I hope they both burn to the ground after this.

Pull the fork out, he's done. Just a fucking joke of an election by both parties. The dems are going to win with a murderer and a crook at the helm because the GOP put forth Donald Fucking Trump. I hope they both burn to the ground after this.

Remember parents, don't let your kids watch Fox News.

There's much more. I'm guessing we haven't seen the worst of Trump yet.

Had nothing to do with Wikileaks. They knew Trump was on the ropes after the first debate. Releasing it yesterday guaranteed it will come up in the second debate. Trump loses the second debate with early voting already started and it's over.

Curious what both sides are still holding back. Trump campaign wouldn't have cancelled ads entirely, they have to be sitting on something and will use those $s later. Trump is such a mess that there are still things worse than Machado and Bush out there.

Bezo's extremely sharp, silly for Trump to be cracking on some guy who's 6 to 15 times wealthier than he is. Trump's an asshole and deserves everything he gets, but is anyone truly surprised by any of Trump's antics? Surprised if these are the worst and last episodes we'll hear about Trump betore the election.

Back