• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game, Set, Match (WaPo's Grab Them By The Pussy Tape)

Not really, as Obamacare has set back any likelihood of universal healthcare for several generations. We may get there, but it will be in spite of this shitshow, not because of it.

I mean Democrats have been calling for healthcare reform on a more "universal level" for a very long time.

That was the original intent of what Barack Obama set out to do, and a lot of the bill was changed before it was put through.

I just can't in any seriousness take your claim above seriously because of how much it clashes with reality.

I don't see why Obamacare is any further from universal healthcare than pre-Obamacare.

Which one would you say is closer to universal healthcare?

Plan A. Little to no tenets of universal healthcare
Plan B. More tenets of universal healthcare than plan A.

IS THERE A CLEAR ANSWER HERE?

Last edited:

Plan A. Little to no tenants of universal healthcare
Plan B. More tenants of universal healthcare than plan A.

TENANTS. It cannot be unseen.

That's also not what he was saying. He said because he was young and stupid, he liked hip hop.

There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time

Then it all went wrong

Not really, as Obamacare has set back any likelihood of universal healthcare for several generations. We may get there, but it will be in spite of this shitshow, not because of it.
Because in Gary Johnson's presidency we are sure to take away from Obamacare, rather than build on top of it. The creation and roll out of a national portal (admittedly terrible) and implementation of nationwide standards will have been for nothing.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Plan A. Little to no tenets of universal healthcare
Plan B. More tenets of universal healthcare than plan A.

And the attributes of universal healthcare in Plan B are primarily worse than the lack of universal healthcare in Plan A.

In addition, if Plan B is supposed to be Obamacare, what are the major components that align with universal healthcare? Obamacare has virtually nothing to directly do with healthcare, it has to do with insurance.

Because the argument wasn't that Obamacare was good or bad, it was that it "set back any likelihood of universal healthcare for several generations.":

we know that you hate obamacare, that's not what was being argued

The primary argument was that Obama is/was an awful President. Obamacare sucking, for whatever reason, is a main reason for that.

The primary argument was that Obama is/was an awful President. Obamacare sucking, for whatever reason, is a main reason for that.

You're either being purposefully obtuse for moving the goalposts, or, IT COULD BE WHAT I SAID EARLIER!...

I mean you think it's Obama's fault that Donald Trump won the Republican nominee for President. Which, on a board full of dumb and stupid posts, may take the cake for the dumbest and stupidest post. You don't mean that because Obama, a black, successful male, won the Presidency that it threatened a lot of older voters who are not content about how the world is passing them by in favor of a younger, more diverse, generation. You literally mean that Barack Obama is at fault for the racial divide in this country and that caused voters to (rightly and necessarily) vote in Donald Trump, a candidate running on xenophobic, sexist, MAGA platforms as a major party candidate.

Sorry that my opinion of any of your thoughts on Barack Obama are anything less than completely blinded by hatred and dislike for him.

Doofus, you have to understand 2&2's logic:

If it's bad, Obama did it.

If it's good, Obama, had nothing to do with it.

It's exactly like his story about the pregnant women who use his business for insurance. Then they leave after having their baby and none of them leaving is 2&2's management problem.

And this is why I would have shut my mouth about Weinstein (i.e. going after Dems for taking donations from the guy) if I were a member of trump's orbit....

Trump Given A Subpoena For All Documents Relating To Assault Allegations

October 15, 2017, at 3:22 p.m.

A woman who said Donald Trump groped her has subpoenaed his campaign for documents about “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” Trump has denied her accusations and is fighting the subpoena.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicagar...s-from-assault?utm_term=.yb5LYq1og#.ruMR4YwVb

Last edited:
Back