• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

Notice that Trump called her "Secretary Clinton" last debate and "Hillary" this debate.

He bounced around on that last debate too, especially early in the debate.

The Iranians/Russia are the only reason ISIS is not in complete control of Syria.

It's going to be really hard to tell how this debate actually shifts things because the polls haven't included trumps tape bombshell yet. Though I can't see after this debate republicans jumping back onboard the ship.

No way. I haven't had a single policy proposition from Trump other than not raising taxes.

Gonna agree with you phan. He's erratic and extraordinarily aggressive, with few actual details.

He has somehow held it together so far, but the damage has been done. Nothing he can say at this point can change what he has said/done. She could drop another bomb on him at end but probably just stays above him on high road.

Wait, how is Russia new with nuclear??? What about the cold war?

No way. I haven't had a single policy proposition from Trump other than not raising taxes.

People don't give a shit about that. He is leaping over the barely existent bar that was lowered for him. Imagine the bar he had to clear was one trump hand high, he is leaping at least 2 normal 7th grader hands right now.

He said "rebels"!! BKF is right about the empire!!!

Last edited:
Gonna agree with you phan. He's erratic and extraordinarily aggressive, with few actual details.

Because he has no details to give. That is one of the more common themes across his whole campaign.

I honestly can't think of a worse debate performance in my lifetime.

Trump's not winning anything with this breathing. Disgusting.

He is all over the place on this... So he is on the side of Russia, Iran and Assad because they kill ISIS?

Back