• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

Trump is no doubt doing better making his points tonight and is all attack, attack, attack. Give him props.

But Presidential? No way; complete disaster. As his first poor debate performance turned none of his supporters off, tonight will turn few if anyone who he needs to turn his campaign around.

30 days Donald...and ur done....

Hillary just needs to be like "We didn't tell Osama we were coming, bitch."

If he's not a real candidate why are the debate moderators debating Trump in Hillary's place to try to salvage her performance?

Exactly, this is unreal! Hillary asked the mods to fact check him and she is harassing him. Shameful.

If he's not a real candidate why are the debate moderators debating Trump in Hillary's place to try to salvage her performance?

They are giving him the chance to adequately answer the question that was asked. If anything, it is giving him an opportunity to show that he knows what he is talking about. Fascinating that it hasn't worked yet.

Trump is no doubt doing better making his points tonight and is all attack, attack, attack. Give him props.

But Presidential? No way; complete disaster. As his first poor debate performance turned none of his supporters off, tonight will turn few if anyone who he needs to turn his campaign around.

30 days Donald...and ur done....

I think this is right. He's better tonight then last time but not winning any more votes

If you get 2 minutes to talk, then a bell goes off after 1:45 and then your mic just cuts off after another 30 seconds. And then it doesn't come back on until it is your time again. No more butt-ins and no more minute plus over-runs.

With all this pacing you know that Trump has a fitbit

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Is he actually on point about the time? I haven't been paying attention to the time taken by either candidate.

Because he is being a fucking dick? Because he refuses to engage in a debate?

I mean, I know you aren't capable of particularly complex thought, but this isn't fucking thunderdome.

These are some horrible questions. Next town hall, I want to see tough questions from completely decided partisan voters instead.

Back