• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

Jesus Donald, you just had about 4 minutes to talk consecutively. Quit whining.

The way he blurts out his talking points at the most random times is a marvel to watch.

Trump is no doubt doing better making his points tonight and is all attack, attack, attack. Give him props.

But Presidential? No way; complete disaster. As his first poor debate performance turned none of his supporters off, tonight will turn few if anyone who he needs to turn his campaign around.

30 days Donald...and ur done....

Agree with this 100%

Because he is being a fucking dick? Because he refuses to engage in a debate?

I mean, I know you aren't capable of particularly complex thought, but this isn't fucking thunderdome.

Pubs don't understand that moderators are there to moderate and some candidates need to be moderated harder than others.

"Do you believe you can be a devoted president to all the people in the United States"???? Why did they allow that softball? What do you think they're going to say

Trump is at his best when he's on the attack. Please say "Latino" again.

These are some horrible questions. Next town hall, I want to see tough questions from completely decided partisan voters instead.

I'd say that I agree, but it doesn't matter what questions are asked - we just get rants on completely unrelated points from the questions asked.

Constant whining about the clock (and pointing to the clock), are little bitch moves that really don't come across as terribly presidential. Bad look.

Trump is winning this debate, and he even has the guts to call out the biased moderators.

Problem is he wrecked his goofy campaign with that video. Done. Shoulda let ole man Pence step in.

Hilary is awful but Trump is so much worse.

Damn, she sounds fake as shit with that laugh. "Well..." You know she's furious.

Trump is winning this debate, and he even has the guts to call out the biased moderators.

Problem is he wrecked his goofy campaign with that video. Done. Shoulda let ole man Pence step in.

Hilary is awful but Trump is so much worse.

Why let someone step in with whom he doesn't agree?

If you get 2 minutes to talk, then a bell goes off after 1:45 and then your mic just cuts off after another 30 seconds. And then it doesn't come back on until it is your time again. No more butt-ins and no more minute plus over-runs.

Yes!!!!!

Back