• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

I can't believe we've nearly blown through 90min!

Still waiting for some Trump policy points. Tintin? BSF? 923?

Hillary should have jumped on Trump when he said he disagrees with his own running mate, minutes after saying he can bring the country together.

do you really believe the shit you write tintin?

Trump is on point tonight. Back to himself. Actually improves when people are against him, like when the Fox girl got in a 1v1 with him. Probably dug himself in too big of a hole after the first debate and tapes though

This is true. Turnout matters as much as undecideds. He's trying to convince lukewarm HillDawg voters to stay home.

That's a hell of a deal to get 20 more justices in Scalia's seat. That dude can make some deals !

Hillary hasn't been great tonight, but her answer to Jimmy Carter was her best moment. She know exactly who she needs to reach. Trump's lumbering around and trying to win the GOP primary a second time.

Q: What kind of supreme court justice would you pick?

Trump: I'm investing my own money into my campaign.

Back