• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

Trump won with his best debate performance yet. Just needs to shut up about the old post office and keep it simple on Syria.

Trump won bigly. Just wait for the online snap polls tonight.

Trump won with his best debate performance yet. Just needs to shut up about the old post office and keep it simple on Syria.

Yep, just keep grabbin' em by the pussy and not answering any questions. ISIS ISIS ISIS.

I didn't bother to watch but I'm sure Trump won YUGE.

The Donald even closed the last question about respecting the opponent much better than Hillary, which is a shock

The woman using the disposable camera to take pics of Trump on stage is killing me.

The Donald even closed the last question about respecting the opponent much better than Hillary, which is a shock

It was the best response of the whole night. Answered the question and didn't try to use it as an opportunity to launch into something else. Came across as a decent person having something nice to say about Hillary.

Trumps answer to the pussy grab questions were terribad. Ramble on ISIS, take forever to assert that you've never actually grabbed a pussy-that was like Sandusky taking 16 seconds to get around to denying being attracted to children.

Hillary did more damage with her facial expressions than with anything she said. I thought her handling of the Obamacare question looked really bad-tried to punt by letting Trump go first, then gave a whole list of positives without addressing what he brought up.

I bet Ivanka and Chelsea are actually great friends. Can bond over this shitshow.

Back