• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

Will be listening on the drive home from Charlotte airport. Just landed. Hope I can make it to my car in Time for the first question.

"I want you to give it up for your main man, the pussy grabber himself, Donald J Trump! Make some nooooooise!"

"Trump is now clearly trying to tie Clinton to her husband’s past affairs and indiscretions with women in the past. Polling indicates that’s a big mistake. According to an early August YouGov survey, 62 percent of voters said it would inappropriate to use Bill Clinton’s past actions to attack Clinton. Perhaps worst of all for Trump is that he is playing to one of his opponent’s strengths. If the topic of discussion becomes women’s equality and women’s rights, about 70 percent of voters trust Clinton more than Trump on these issues, according to a June 2016 CNN/ORC survey."

"Trump is now clearly trying to tie Clinton to her husband’s past affairs and indiscretions with women in the past. Polling indicates that’s a big mistake. According to an early August YouGov survey, 62 percent of voters said it would inappropriate to use Bill Clinton’s past actions to attack Clinton. Perhaps worst of all for Trump is that he is playing to one of his opponent’s strengths. If the topic of discussion becomes women’s equality and women’s rights, about 70 percent of voters trust Clinton more than Trump on these issues, according to a June 2016 CNN/ORC survey."

It is politically moronic.

Dump actually brought these women to the debate? What a Clown; it just never stops.

Trumps campaign is just flailing at this point

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back