Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 945

Thread: Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

  1. #301
    Here's a picture I took in Hawaii that came up on my fb memories today.
    I typically take a ton of bird pics on vacation but this appears to be the only one I took in Hawaii (there are lots of pictures of sharks and people but just this one little cardinal)

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicdeaC View Post
    Here's a picture I took in Hawaii that came up on my fb memories today.
    I typically take a ton of bird pics on vacation but this appears to be the only one I took in Hawaii (there are lots of pictures of sharks and people but just this one little cardinal)
    Hooded Cardinal, right? I know their exotic, but I like those guys.

  3. #303
    https://birdingbeijing.com/skybomb-bolt/

    Common Cuckoo in India inexplicably decides to fly across the Indian Ocean towards east Africa. The link has satilite tracking data and maps.

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Hooded Cardinal, right? I know their exotic, but I like those guys.
    Red-crested and yeah, but me too.

  5. #305
    Cutest bird or cutest bird?

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    the comments on that photo are gold

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicdeaC View Post
    Cutest bird or cutest bird?
    Adorable! All these years and I've never dressed either of my daughters as birds for Halloween...not even a dinosaur.

  8. #308
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    65,765
    Haven't really read this thread, but like, how do birds even work?

    Also, I can't emotionally accept that Dinosaurs were just birds.

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Haven't really read this thread, but like, how do birds even work?

    Also, I can't emotionally accept that Dinosaurs were just birds.
    I am not sure I understand your question. Most birds don't really have jobs and so they don't really work.

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I am not sure I understand your question. Most birds don't really have jobs and so they don't really work.
    Them and all the other moochers in this country should GET OUT! I saw a whole bunch of birds flying over the border just recently. Illegals.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Them and all the other moochers in this country should GET OUT! I saw a whole bunch of birds flying over the border just recently. Illegals.
    Seasonal work permits:

  12. #312
    Weird, I thought there were more birds in the Western Hemisphere.

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Weird, I thought there were more birds in the Western Hemisphere.
    Cats killed/ate most of them.

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Cats killed/ate most of them.
    I'm gonna get an outdoor cat and name it Windmill.

  15. #315
    cookout = blabbermouth?
    wfudkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    truxton circle
    Posts
    16,780
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Seasonal work permits:
    While they aren't all bad, there are definitely some bad hombres in those groups coming north

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by wfudkn View Post
    While they aren't all bad, there are definitely some bad hombres in those groups coming north
    Definitely some rapists among the northward migrants. (This is an actual academic article on Duck Rape).

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicdeaC View Post
    Cutest bird or cutest bird?
    Have you seen this?

    https://www.facebook.com/abijahgupta...c_ref=NEWSFEED

  18. #318
    that picture chic shared doesn't look like a real bird

  19. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Yeah, we saw it before finding dory. Love it!

  20. #320
    Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
    RubbinsRacin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    609 Venezia Ave
    Posts
    12,716
    Have y'all ever heard that song that goes like this:

    Bird bird bird bird is a word BA BA BA bird bird bird is a word BA BA BA bird bird bird bird is a word

    It keeps going like that. It's silly but fun. The Simpsons did a recurring thing about it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •