Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 933

Thread: Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    I've never seen 2 birds doing sex.
    I saw two hawks mating on the side of the road once while jogging. I thought one was trying to kill the other until I got close. Weird sight.

    Like this but on the ground.


  2. #42

  3. #43

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    I've never seen 2 birds doing sex.
    I have -- blue footed boobies in the Galapagos. It was very quick and the guy just sorta got on top and his back end just sorta tapped against the lady once or twice and he was done.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I am not trying to be one of the crowd, that has never really been my thing, I watch and study birds because I really don't like people, birds never judge me.
    Fucking beautiful, man. This is why birdman is the best.


  6. #46
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,931
    oh they judge...they judge

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by RollTheQuad06 View Post
    Chic said juvenile broad winged. BIRD FIGHT!
    I said I thought Juvy broad winged. I see now that rtq made this distinction. I originally read that she said I said broad winged, and I wanted to clarify that I did say Juvy, but yeah, I even quoted her post where she clearly stated my stance.

    Still, I agree with birdman, let's up our picture game
    Last edited by ChicdeaC; 10-12-2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: The reason is in the edited post

  8. #48
    I approve of this thread and our new bird overlords.

  9. #49
    Punishingly Intricate
    DeacHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    WINSTON-SALEM
    Posts
    8,888
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DeacHawk

  10. #50
    I really dislike birds, they kinda scare me. Not in a "Birds" the movie way, but just kinda creep me out.

    I like Birdman though.

  11. #51
    One of my favorite local artists does really cool bird art: https://www.google.com/search?q=tony...tm8wg68o-7M%3A

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    Birdman I think chic gave me some bad intel so hopefully you can birdsplain this to her. When you go by a tree that sounds like there are hundreds of birds in it all making noises isn't that a bird orgy?
    Best if I respond in song I think:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NELhSc7Ve3U

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Generally speaking, where are you located? There is no such thing as a "common crow" in North America. Could be an American Crow or a Fish Crow in the Eastern US. Also, building a nest this time of year would be strange behavior.
    it was a just a black bird flying around with sticks in its mouth, bro

    it was dope

  14. #54

  15. #55

  16. #56
    cookout = blabbermouth?
    wfudkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    truxton circle
    Posts
    16,742
    I like geese

  17. #57

  18. #58
    cookout = blabbermouth?
    wfudkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    truxton circle
    Posts
    16,742
    aside from being cool, they are indeed tasty too

  19. #59
    Do the chickens have large talons?

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by duncandonut View Post
    Do the chickens have large talons?
    No

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •