• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
characters-image.png

Awesome, I'll try not to stink up your chat thread or the tunnels with silly bird stuff anymore.

lol who was it that thought jordans shot was over bird? Was it townie?

lol who was it that thought jordans shot was over bird? Was it townie?

yeah, though it's unclear if he just didn't know or if he was propagating another Rust Belt sports lie similar to his Detroit baseball tales.

One of my HS friends has an African Grey Parrot that was a total fucking cunt. I hated that bird. Other than that I haven't had many up close and personal interactions with birds.

I hate birds. They carry diseases and shit all over everything. Easily my least favorite animal.

One of my HS friends has an African Grey Parrot that was a total fucking cunt. I hated that bird. Other than that I haven't had many up close and personal interactions with birds.

Dude, I am so sorry to hear this. I can help you fix this.

I hate birds. They carry diseases and shit all over everything. Easily my least favorite animal.

All animals carry diseases. The shitting thing is specific to birds though. You're correct on that one.

I watched a common crow doing some shit to build a nest for a few minutes yesterday and I thought to myself that I could see myself getting into birding when I'm too old to do any athletic.

Back