• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

Bird Thread 1: Birds Only Do It In the Butt !

Also you guys should check out a show on the radio called Bord Note! It's all about birds! Comes on KISS FM I think

What bird is heard at the beginning of this song? Also, is it a different bird call at the 2:15 mark?

ChicdeaC can correct me if I am wrong but I believe those are not real bird songs.

My friends have lost a few of their chickens to birds of prey. Just a pile of feathers on the ground and nothing else.

Birdman - let me know what you think happened in the picture that is the subject of this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/5842hs/goodbye_bunny/

Hawk scooped up some prey, hawk was just walking around in the snow and took off, or other?

An angel!

Kidding, I think a hawk picked off a rabbit and as it took off with the heavy prey, it pushed off the snow with it wings, or vice versa maybe the Hawks wings hit the snow as it came down to grab the rabbit. Hard to believe the kill was that clean and there's no fur, blood or any signs of struggle, so it could be a photoshop job.

I heard Bird Note yesterday! They said that there are millions of birds but rarely do we see dead birds and explained why. It was interesting! Basically when birds get old they go hide or fly off to sea.

Today I am giving a talk at conference on Red knots. These Birds are about 150grams. Some of them migrate annually from Tierra del Fuego to the Canadian Arctic, about a 5000km round trip and some of these birds have been known to live over 20 years, making the flight every year.

Today I am giving a talk at conference on Red knots. These Birds are about 150grams. Some of them migrate annually from Tierra del Fuego to the Canadian Arctic, about a 5000km round trip and some of these birds have been known to live over 20 years, making the flight every year.

Damn, that's metal.

Feel free to throw in that tidbit about not seeing dead birds if it will help the conference!

Rubbins, remember when that guy wanted to know who the birdman was when he was following us? I don't think it was this birdman, though, I flew the coop before I could find out. Went south for the summer.

Back