Page 1 of 48 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 945

Thread: Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

  1. #1

    Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !


  2. #2
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Awesome, I'll try not to stink up your chat thread or the tunnels with silly bird stuff anymore.

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8
    lol who was it that thought jordans shot was over bird? Was it townie?

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    lol who was it that thought jordans shot was over bird? Was it townie?
    yeah, though it's unclear if he just didn't know or if he was propagating another Rust Belt sports lie similar to his Detroit baseball tales.

  11. #11
    cookout = blabbermouth?
    wfudkn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    truxton circle
    Posts
    16,780
    One of my HS friends has an African Grey Parrot that was a total fucking cunt. I hated that bird. Other than that I haven't had many up close and personal interactions with birds.

  12. #12
    rolling quads since 2002
    RollTheQuad06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winston
    Posts
    21,388
    some sorta hawk ate a squirrel in my backyard a few weeks ago

  13. #13
    I hate birds. They carry diseases and shit all over everything. Easily my least favorite animal.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by wfudkn View Post
    One of my HS friends has an African Grey Parrot that was a total fucking cunt. I hated that bird. Other than that I haven't had many up close and personal interactions with birds.
    Dude, I am so sorry to hear this. I can help you fix this.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I hate birds. They carry diseases and shit all over everything. Easily my least favorite animal.
    Do you hate babies too?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I hate birds. They carry diseases and shit all over everything. Easily my least favorite animal.
    All animals carry diseases. The shitting thing is specific to birds though. You're correct on that one.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Dude, I am so sorry to hear this. I can help you fix this.
    If I take some pictures of the cool birds in my backyard, will you help me figure out what they are? I will definitely do this.

  18. #18

    Bird Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    Do you hate babies too?
    Way too many human babies on this planet. Getting overcrowded. Planet getting hotter.
    Last edited by BiffTannen; 10-12-2016 at 02:50 PM.

  19. #19
    I watched a common crow doing some shit to build a nest for a few minutes yesterday and I thought to myself that I could see myself getting into birding when I'm too old to do any athletic.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by deacondamo View Post
    If I take some pictures of the cool birds in my backyard, will you help me figure out what they are? I will definitely do this.
    I will definitely help you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •