• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

Saw this on Reddit. Can one of you bird people make these happen over here?

NqofyDs.jpg

How about this?
ps3c-og-xo_g-y-7-26-2010-11-12-38-am.jpg

Probably the best thing to happen in 2016. Alala's (Hawaiian Crows) were reintroduced into the wild in Hawaii for the first time since 2002, when a previous reintroduction attempt failed. They were driven extinct in the wild in the 1990s but have healthy captive populations at the Sandiego zoo and other sites.

https://www.facebook.com/alalaproject/videos/1337446596327136/

#birdtalk

Are there any other birds who are assholes like mockingbirds are?

#birdtalk

Are there any other birds who are assholes like mockingbirds are?

My guide showed us some black bird in the mangroves that makes 9 different bird calls to locate other species females and then eats their eggs. Kind of an asshole move. I want to say it was a Grackle, but I may be confusing my bird facts.

Awesome! What kind of work are you doing?

I'm in charge of Latin American product for a UK/US tour operator. I'm currently spending a few months in each country inspecting hotels/tours and searching for new product to sell as well as working with our local partners to improve operations. Brits love birds, so I've spent far more time than I ever planned bird watching the past 2 months.

Back