• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

I've never seen 2 birds doing sex.

I saw two hawks mating on the side of the road once while jogging. I thought one was trying to kill the other until I got close. Weird sight.

Like this but on the ground.

43105571.swainsons_hawks_Mating2.jpg

I've never seen 2 birds doing sex.

I have -- blue footed boobies in the Galapagos. It was very quick and the guy just sorta got on top and his back end just sorta tapped against the lady once or twice and he was done.

I am not trying to be one of the crowd, that has never really been my thing, I watch and study birds because I really don't like people, birds never judge me.

Fucking beautiful, man. This is why birdman is the best.

tumblr_nn0dndhftY1risusro1_500.gif

Chic said juvenile broad winged. BIRD FIGHT!

I said I thought Juvy broad winged. I see now that rtq made this distinction. I originally read that she said I said broad winged, and I wanted to clarify that I did say Juvy, but yeah, I even quoted her post where she clearly stated my stance.

Still, I agree with birdman, let's up our picture game ;)

Last edited:
I really dislike birds, they kinda scare me. Not in a "Birds" the movie way, but just kinda creep me out.

I like Birdman though.

Birdman I think chic gave me some bad intel so hopefully you can birdsplain this to her. When you go by a tree that sounds like there are hundreds of birds in it all making noises isn't that a bird orgy?

Best if I respond in song I think:

Generally speaking, where are you located? There is no such thing as a "common crow" in North America. Could be an American Crow or a Fish Crow in the Eastern US. Also, building a nest this time of year would be strange behavior.

it was a just a black bird flying around with sticks in its mouth, bro

it was dope

Back