• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

There's a made up story that they are named after someone with the last name Canada, you can just go with that.

Because it's safer for the birds to not have kids touching their eggs, If you thought you could mess with nature all :willynilly: you'd have effed it up cookout.

I could have been a great bird dad, you never know!

I could have been a great bird dad, you never know!

peter-griffin-beard-bird.jpg

Are all bird eggs not similar to chicken eggs in that they are covered in a natural antibiotic coating?

All eggs have a cuticle, yes. But that protects the inside of the egg from everything on the outside. As the egg passes through the cloaca, it still would likely get dirty, you would be exposed to touching that.

What are your favorite bird expressions? I feel like I don't say "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" nearly enough. Nor "for the birds".

Are you triggered by talks of "one stone?"

Birds of a feather
Don't count your chickens
As the crow flies
Birdseye view
Ducks in a row
Cock of the walk
Nest egg

Chicken out
Ducking and goosing (not expressions, but actions)
Cardinal sin (?) (prob not, prob more like church/directional cardinal)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I think I did use "bird in hand" the other day. I was proud of that application.

Back