• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

Here's a picture I took in Hawaii that came up on my fb memories today.
cdcefc3b27562228e11789aa45932164.jpg

I typically take a ton of bird pics on vacation but this appears to be the only one I took in Hawaii (there are lots of pictures of sharks and people but just this one little cardinal)

Here's a picture I took in Hawaii that came up on my fb memories today.
cdcefc3b27562228e11789aa45932164.jpg

I typically take a ton of bird pics on vacation but this appears to be the only one I took in Hawaii (there are lots of pictures of sharks and people but just this one little cardinal)

Hooded Cardinal, right? I know their exotic, but I like those guys.

Haven't really read this thread, but like, how do birds even work?

Also, I can't emotionally accept that Dinosaurs were just birds.

Haven't really read this thread, but like, how do birds even work?

Also, I can't emotionally accept that Dinosaurs were just birds.

I am not sure I understand your question. Most birds don't really have jobs and so they don't really work.

I am not sure I understand your question. Most birds don't really have jobs and so they don't really work.

Them and all the other moochers in this country should GET OUT! I saw a whole bunch of birds flying over the border just recently. Illegals.

Weird, I thought there were more birds in the Western Hemisphere.

Have y'all ever heard that song that goes like this:

Bird bird bird bird is a word BA BA BA bird bird bird is a word BA BA BA bird bird bird bird is a word

It keeps going like that. It's silly but fun. The Simpsons did a recurring thing about it

Back