• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bird Poop Thread 1: About Bird Poop !

My friends in Texas loathe grackles above pretty much everything else.

I wandered into an arctic tern colony last spring in Scotland. This was one of dozens swooping at our heads.

eLNhQBo.jpg

After living in Austin for years I would personally lead a Grackle genocide if given the chance

Grackles are the worst. Not the first time I've pointed it out on this thread.

Who gets to name birds? Because they knock it out of the park. Pick a color of the bird/pick a thing it does, and pick a crazy word. Mad props for throwing in the crazy word. 10/10.

Yellow breasted booby pecker
Black bibbed titmouse
Orange flanged hopping gibble
Red winged dodo fella

Merry Christmas bird friends.

The product of over 400 hours of intricate illustration work by our talented team of artists, this unabridged aviary features over 740 fair-feathered friends drawn to scale and sorted by species, covering the continent’s complete avifauna (as designated by the National Audubon Society and the Cornell Lab of Ornithology) from common sparrows, jays, and owls to rarer birds such as the Greater Sage-Grouse, the California Condor, and the Whooping Crane.

https://gizmodo.com/this-gorgeous-poster-contains-every-single-bird-youll-s-1739660179

Back