• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fwd: Urgent: IL call

Nah, I like watching you e-squirm over this whole thing.

Plus, putting people on ignore is lame.

Let's be honest, most of you shills are ignorant about what's in these documents. I know most of you are shills, but I figure there have to be at least a few of you with a sliver of an open mind.

Nah, I like watching you e-squirm over this whole thing.

Plus, putting people on ignore is lame.

Squirm? Me? Why on earth would I be squirming? Because I don't respond to every childish insult you denialists hurl my way?

There are thousands of emails that have been released so far and I'm basically the only one posting information relevant to some of them. Would you prefer a pro-Hillary/anti-Trump echo chamber? You can easily have that by putting me on ignore.
It's safe to say that we are all counting on you to filter them for us and post about the most "incriminating" emails. Considering how underwhelming your posts have been thus far, I'm confident there have been no serious revelations uncovered.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Cuq6zwyWAAEMgld.jpg

It's safe to say that we are all counting on you to filter them for us and post about the most "incriminating" emails. Considering how underwhelming your posts have been thus far, I'm confident there have been no serious revelations uncovered.

For you to not only say this, but to believe it, is legitimately sad. You choose to be ignorant. That's fine.

For you to not only say this, but to believe it, is legitimately sad. You choose to be ignorant. That's fine.
I'm not subjecting myself to very much political "news" about anything right now, besides what is posted here. I agree with the general reactions you've received about the emails. Regarding political pundits, I try to ignore all of the ones who appear heavily biased. You should follow @chris_arnade on twitter, he is very informative and fair regarding modern American social & political culture.

I'm not subjecting myself to very much political "news" about anything right now, besides what is posted here. I agree with the general reactions you've received about the emails. Regarding political pundits, I try to ignore all of the ones who appear heavily biased. You should follow @chris_arnade on twitter, he is very informative and fair regarding modern American social & political culture.

You know almost nothing about what's in the documents, but you're still confident there's nothing there because? Here's something I find important and think will matter to people who consider themselves environmentalists. In private Hillary is strongly in favor of fracking and believes that many environmentalists opposed to fracking and pipelines are being funded by the Russians. I think that should be worrying to the American people. Why has no reporter asked her about this? What is her evidence that many environmentalists are Russian pawns? Are Americans engaging in protected speech being subjected to increased scrutiny, under the belief they're working for the Russians? On it's face it's a bizarre McCarthyesque charge. And not a single question to her about it. Or a question about how she has publicly tried to blur the differences between her and Bernie when it comes to fracking, but she is strongly in favor of it in her private paid speeches. Why no hard questions about that?

Bernie opposes fracking, I voted for him. I've also voted for local politicians who oppose fracking. I wish Hillary was seriously opposed to it.

Bernie opposes fracking, I voted for him. I've also voted for local politicians who oppose fracking. I wish Hillary was seriously opposed to it.

But time and again the emails reveal she'll have one position, her real private position, and the public bullshit written for her by committee, that is designed to mislead the public into thinking she believes something else. Whether it be the TPP, DOMA...go down the list. There's some emails where her staff discuss the Confederate flag and what position she should take. I think you'd be interested in them- it won't change your mind on her. I just think you'll find them interesting.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7624
This sounds like pablum. > These flags are a disgrace and dishonor all who have fought and died in > the name of basic civil rights. > This is a moment for moral leadership in America and if she doesn't > deliver it, who will?

And this one:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8393
Someone moved oppo research today designed to put WJC and HRC in a > tough spot by noting that the Arkansas flag has a confederate star on > it and WJC signed legislation making a Robert E. Lee holiday in 1987. > I believe there is legislation in the Arkansas legislature to repeal > the holiday.

Hər public position opposes it.

It's safe to say that we are all counting on you to filter them for us and post about the most "incriminating" emails. ***

Deliberate ignorance seems to be Page 1 (of 1) of the HillShill playbook. By this point, we all get that. Here's what you missed:

1. Hillary set up a private email server to hide the fact that she broke her promise to POTUS to keep her family's fundraising efforts separate from her official duties as the Nation's chief diplomat.
2. She got caught.
3. She definitely lied about it. A lot.
4. Even the truest of believers stopped defending those lies.
5. She then falls back to "Well, no harm, no foul. There is absolutely no evidence foreign hackers got my email."
6. Out of the exact same mouth, she then immediately argues "Not only did foreign hackers get my email, but they did so in an attempt to rig the election" (by exposing how her campaign rigged the election).

The email itself proves what most of her skeptics have believed all along. The MSM is openly pulling for her, feeding her (and accepting in exchange) talking points, debate questions, basically doing everything that Republicans accuse Dems and the MSM of doing; one hand washing the other. We all just get to read it now. You won't care. If you did, you'd be a Republican.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about the emails because there is next to nothing that could be in there that would make her a worse choice than the short fingered vulgarian

Is it too much to ask for her to have committed a crime before I care? I think that's reasonable. Everything I have read points to "good a politics," which seems like an acceptable trait in a president.

Back