• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)'s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims...

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
I wonder who would be deplorable enough to say these things about Obama in a push survey back in 2008?
Paul et al- We've reworked the Obama message into the survey, as requested. But on the list of negative facts we need to cut ONE since we separated out gay adoption and his use of cocaine. Please send your suggestions. Thanks!
* 1 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) was the only candidate at a recent event not to cover his heart during the national anthem and he has stopped wearing an American flag pin.
* 2 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) benefited from a land deal from a contributor who has been indicted for corruption.
* 3 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) would personally negotiate with the leaders of terrorist nations like Iran and North Korea without preconditions.
* 4 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted against allowing people to use handguns to defend themselves against intruders.
* 5 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) plans to raise taxes by 180 (one hundred and eighty) billion dollars a year to pay for his government-run health care plan
* 6 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted repeatedly against emergency funding bills for U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
* 7 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)'s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world's most populous Islamic country.
* 8 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) is ranked as one of the ten most liberal members of the Senate because of his support of issues like gay adoption.
* 9 (Other)
* 10 (All)
* 11 (None)
* 12 (Don't know/refused)
* 13 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) voted against requiring medical care for aborted fetuses who survive the procedure.
* 14 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) supports giving driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants
* 15 Obama (owe-BAHM-uh) described his former use of cocaine as using "a little blow."
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7860

shill

921754326_sip-straws.jpg

This is strong evidence that Barack Obama ran for President in 2008.

LOL! You clowns were all over Trump for pushing the birther stuff- when there was plenty of evidence Hillary was behind much of that stuff early on, evidence which you folks either denied or ignored. Now that it's undeniable you say this shit? You're clowns. All of you.

LOL! You clowns were all over Trump for pushing the birther stuff- when there was plenty of evidence Hillary was behind much of that stuff early on, evidence which you folks either denied or ignored. Now that it's undeniable you say this shit? You're clowns. All of you.

Where in that email does it mention Obama not being born in the country?

Just so we are clear, being a Muslim does not mean you were not born in the United States. Those are not the same thing.

ONW, no amount of facts will ever be of any consequence to bob or other crazy RWers.

Reactions: ONW
Why did they mention "Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)'s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world's most populous Islamic country" along with his coke use and gay adoption and other stuff? I don't want to believe you Hillshills are this delusional, and yet I have to conclude you really are divorced from reality.

Why did they mention "Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)'s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world's most populous Islamic country" along with his coke use and gay adoption and other stuff? I don't want to believe you Hillshills are this delusional, and yet I have to conclude you really are divorced from reality.

Coked up Trump = Sick Hillary

Impossible to speculate as to motives (unless it's Trump or any other GOPer).

I mean, it's clear as day why they're mentioning the Muslim stuff (not to mention all the rest of it), unless you're someone who is in complete denial, which apparently almost all Hillary voters are. It's remarkable.

To see what opposition research would work against Obama.

I don't remember Hillary coming out against Obama with any of this stuff.

Back