• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hillary The Cunt

This is the big one, is it?

Aides saying that Hillary would want her husband to earn lots of money and then cancelling out of that would make her upset?

So Trolling Trump supporters are going to criticize a person for being money greedy? This is just so cute!

Collaborates what we've heard about her hot temper. Most of the people I know who need "cooling off periods" are real assholes.

You are deplorable and a loser like the rest in the basket and the bucket. You can think what you want. Just give her your vote and send her your money.

I'm hoping this is sarcastic. We disagree on some things, but you're generally above this level of personally insulting posts.

I'm hoping this is sarcastic. We disagree on some things, but you're generally above this level of personally insulting posts.

Pretty sure he was riffing on stuff that Hillary has said and didn't mean it as a personal attack.

Back